Thread: A Giant Battle - Missing Robust Tools

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Ditto to the above

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    But the dynamite on Storm Recovery works very well so you can carry on with Weekly Challenges.
    Mad scientist.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I had no buffs on my mountain labyrinth, such as Deep Snow or Piercing Cold, etc. Even though I ran the 2 Debuff version in Unknown regions, no buff was active in the follow up. Not sure how it will affect downstream adv.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    sigh.. my guildie finally gave up last night an cancelled his adventure since he was going to run out of time on pathfinder or weekly and needed to run adv for that. a bit of notices that you were intending to finally fix it and when would have been nice. heck, i think he would have been happy if support had bothered to respond to his email in a timely manner. i wonder... do you guys at bb even use the feedback from the test server?? i know a ton of the recent bugs were reported there 1st - yet the new update was deployed without fixing those....

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Yesterday, I tried responding again to my support case: Ticket#US-2018112312000167. I had 6 days of premium left when I started a Giant Battle. Now I'm down to 3. Still stuck after the hotfix and my support ticket has been closed with no resolution. What to do next?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by KarlyleBI View Post
    Yesterday, I tried responding again to my support case: Ticket#US-2018112312000167. I had 6 days of premium left when I started a Giant Battle. Now I'm down to 3. Still stuck after the hotfix and my support ticket has been closed with no resolution. What to do next?
    From G-1:

BB_Novog: If you have an MCC open, cancel it and it should go to your star menu

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by ghannima View Post
    From G-1:

BB_Novog: If you have an MCC open, cancel it and it should go to your star menu
    I keep trying to do that. I cancel, it doesn't go back to star. Then when I log off and back on again, it comes back with the adventure active again

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by KarlyleBI View Post
    I keep trying to do that. I cancel, it doesn't go back to star. Then when I log off and back on again, it comes back with the adventure active again
    try the ultimate fix for players: cancel the darn thing, log out using the logout button, wait at least 15 min before log in. In the meantime clean cache and maybe restart your comp.

If it is still there when you are back then fill another ticket...

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by ghannima View Post
    try the ultimate fix for players: cancel the darn thing, log out using the logout button, wait at least 15 min before log in. In the meantime clean cache and maybe restart your comp.

If it is still there when you are back then fill another ticket...
    So visiting the adventure generated a message from BB and that canceled it all and put it back in star. Thanks for the responses

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    yay, i'm glad it is solved

Reply to Thread