Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Notes Weekly Challenges

World
    Ares
    Te co-op adventure requirements are very difficult because unless everyone in that level receives the same task, no one wants to do them because the rewards so meager. For other adventures, it may not be possible to have 2 or 3 cards. For both, giving us a choice of adventures might work better. Of course you can always improve the coop rewards significantly so people actually want to do them.
    Still around from time to time.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The reason not everyone can get tokens every week is the redicoulsy stupid quest requirements. Having to do three Heart of the Wood and 3 Grain conflicts as the final step is beyond ignorant. These adventures have a 1% drop rate. i have only ever found 3 three of each. I have tried to buy them off the TO, but have never been able to get enough to complete the last step. The part that is very angering for people that run into this is the time and resources spent to get this far and then not get anything for it. Either getting tokens for each step completed or being able to see what you will need to complete the tree from the beginning would make it better for everyone "not able to get tokens" each week. I am OK with having to decide whether I need to do 'regular' activities, or pursue the weekly. Making it hurt a little to complete is OK too. But to get bent over the barrel and screwed the way that is happening is wrong. For the record i have been able to complete about half the weekly quests I have been presented in about 4 or 5 days. The ones I have not been able to complete have been solely because of the non-availability of adventures needed to complete. Not all of us have been playing for 5 years. I started about a year ago.

World
    Zeus
    I love the idea of the weekly challenge but making the ADV to be done Coops makes it very difficult to find other players to participate and complete the challenge... especially when you have to do 2 or more of them. Is this random or will it always be Coop ADVs?
    Thanks and Happy New Year!
    V

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaird View Post
    The reason not everyone can get tokens every week is the redicoulsy stupid quest requirements. Having to do three Heart of the Wood and 3 Grain conflicts as the final step is beyond ignorant. These adventures have a 1% drop rate. i have only ever found 3 three of each. I have tried to buy them off the TO, but have never been able to get enough to complete the last step. The part that is very angering for people that run into this is the time and resources spent to get this far and then not get anything for it. Either getting tokens for each step completed or being able to see what you will need to complete the tree from the beginning would make it better for everyone "not able to get tokens" each week.
    Agree that tokens should be available at each quest... the adventures are just not possible at this rate.

ciara

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Still nothing? wow...….

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Beel78 View Post
    Still nothing? wow...….
    What did you expect?

Just a side note re the 3 wisdom set. Since the halloween event I have completed around 80 YWC. Two (2) of these YWC only have resulted in followup drops.... needless to say, neither resulted in a wisdom ....

S.M.A.R.T. goals are supposed to be
    Specific . .. Tick - do three wisdoms
    Measurable .... Tick do three wisdoms
    Achievable ... FAIL FAIL FAIL certainly not achievable with the current drop rates from preceding adventure sets
    Realistic .... FAIL FAIL FAIL if you cant get the adventures to drop how can you do them
    Timely ... get it done within the week. .... Well . see the above and tell me if this applies

Summary:
    Development of the weekly quests is waaaay out of whack!!

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPool View Post
    What did you expect?

Just a side note re the 3 wisdom set. Since the halloween event I have completed around 80 YWC. Two (2) of these YWC only have resulted in followup drops.... needless to say, neither resulted in a wisdom ....!
    Then you are having TERRIBLE luck. In the last 10 WC I have received 5 follow-ups, and of the last 5 3rd Thiefs I have gotten 2 Wisdoms. In fairness, I had to buy most of my 3rd thieves.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    There are not enough wisdom and besieged city advs, and the ones in trade are bought up by a few high level rich players, leaving the majority of our group in the dust, lol.
    I still think there should be more than one adv on "the list" of advs in the quest.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    What did you expect?

Just a side note re the 3 wisdom set. Since the halloween event I have completed around 80 YWC. Two (2) of these YWC only have resulted in followup drops.... needless to say, neither resulted in a wisdom ....
    Yeah, that's terribly unlucky, feels (rather felt, been a while since I adventured) like it was more of a 50/50 on my end, going more than 4 without a follow up was rare.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I've been doing 5-10 medium adventure services per day (most with double loot bonuses) since the challenges began. So that's a couple hundred searches. So far, a single Heart of the Wood has dropped

Reply to Thread