Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Notes Weekly Challenges

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I finally had time to add my input BB_Alex! What is wrong with you? I mean you make us a ship, you make a weekly challenge, but why haven't you created some simple text when we hover over the (locked task) where it says "(the following conditions need to be met to unlock this quest)". What conditions?
    All you really need to do is write in some text even if this is locked, stating what is required to do this step! I find this weekly challenge to be more of a gamble, then of a challenge! I added some screen shots to further help you fully grasp the epic fail you created. I don't want to gamble! I just want to know in advance what all steps are required before I start the first one, thats all I ask.
    Ttotally idiotic for me to only be able to see whats required; only when that task is before me;
    Please gives us all details so we can make an educated choice before starting, thank you.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I think, since it says choose from the following list of adventures, there should be a list of adventures, not the one. Why not change what to:
    "Do any 3 difficulty 8 or higher adventures or
    any 4 difficulty 5 adventures or
    any 5 difficulty 3 adventures"

Why not let us choose what we have to do and how many.
    Making people do one specific adventure, whether it's a rare one or not, is what is ruining any fun you tried to add. Rather than being defensive, why not take all of our suggestions and maybe even beta test options before thrusting some half thought out idea on us next time?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    After reviewing the quests (other than delegating troops) I am understanding most resources can be remade within a week of them being offered to finish said quest...as for the troops...well...lets just say...the amount of troops required to complete those quests...(delegating)...can be better used and earn more XP that the developers gave reward for...I do agree...if those adventures were made more readily available (ie. loot drops adjusted or to purchase for frags)...I would not be as opposed, having access to them to play...but to have to purchase them weekly from other players, is a whole new ball game in and of itself...I have for now committed myself to at least completing the ship requirements for the extra XP...thank you...but I, like yourself, think further consideration in how best to complete these tasks is required.
    Lord_Sheffield WYTCH KING

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    I'm not having any problem getting YWC from searches, you must be going thru a barren phase and at some point will end up getting 2 a day for a while.

The event aside, at some point ToW would have started getting problematic for anyone that doesn't run 2 or 3 adventures a day, such as myself. I think selecting from a list of all Ali's EXCEPT YWC is the most equitable way to go. We'll always have some followups in star menu, but maybe not always 3 ToW.
    I was getting them regularly until these weekly challenges happened. Then nothing, so I think they changed the drops rates for the adventures - since I am getting all kinds of whirlwinds now.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by LordMadmax View Post
    I finally had time to add my input BB_Alex! What is wrong with you? I mean you make us a ship, you make a weekly challenge, but why haven't you created some simple text when we hover over the (locked task) where it says "(the following conditions need to be met to unlock this quest)". What conditions?
    All you really need to do is write in some text even if this is locked, stating what is required to do this step! I find this weekly challenge to be more of a gamble, then of a challenge! I added some screen shots to further help you fully grasp the epic fail you created. I don't want to gamble! I just want to know in advance what all steps are required before I start the first one, thats all I ask.
    Ttotally idiotic for me to only be able to see whats required; only when that task is before me;
    Please gives us all details so we can make an educated choice before starting, thank you.
    All the information is available. And yes it isn't in the game - should it be - maybe but generally this game doesn't do that (as well as a lot of other games).

http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/ques...ly-challenges/

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I really enjoy the Weekly Challenges. I would however, like to suggest that the drop rate for adventures needed like Treasure of Wisdom be increased. I would also like to have the weekly challenge be 1 per week, instead of having another one popping up as soon as i finish. I have this horrible quirk that I must work on quests, which makes it difficult for me to complete my personal goals. lol, I know it's intended for making choices, but hoping you can take these 2 ideas into consideration.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Spleeter View Post
    I think, since it says choose from the following list of adventures, there should be a list of adventures, not the one. Why not change what to:

Making people do one specific adventure, whether it's a rare one or not, is what is ruining any fun you tried to add. Rather than being defensive, why not take all of our suggestions and maybe even beta test options before thrusting some half thought out idea on us next time?
    ^^This I like... much more sensible...

• " Nothing is foolproof for a sufficiently talented fool. "

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    After plowing though the steps on my current weekly, I get to the last step: do 2 Wild Mary adventures. I'm done. You will never get a single dime from me again. You clearly do not give a single crap about your customers. I am so angry right now. Like blowing through 4k troops is worth 17 coins? Nope. You've lost me as a paying customer for good.

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Only 1 choice of adv. IS VERY STRESSFUL. Give us options!

Quote Originally Posted by Spleeter View Post

I TOTALLY agree, Spleeter! I missed out on the first challenge because I couldn't obtain the adventure. Stressful? Indeed! Today I'm supposed to do 2 adv.: Wild Mary. So I have to do it twice? BB please give us several options!!!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Two wisdoms would be a lot better than three since the map drop is a challenge unto itself.

Reply to Thread