Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 05.12.2018

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I would spend gems on endless iron mines, that is for certain

World
    Zeus
    When do we get around to fixing the Barracks buff issues?

Before introducing any more glitches let's resolve a few of the current ones.

• " Nothing is foolproof for a sufficiently talented fool. "

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Graywolf View Post

Plus 1

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Graywolf View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    Plus 1
    Minus 1, it's a display error. It has to do with the way the barracks estimates time left, then sort of figures out how much gets made during your buff, then extrapolates the rest of the queue on unbuffed time. That last part isn't taking your training grounds into consideration, therefore it is telling you a longer time than it will actually take to get your troops.

This is a display error, hardly more important than fixing weeklies.
    Last edited by Raega; 12-04-18 at 10:39 am. Reason: punctuation

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by AstrumLuxLucis View Post
    Some costs are getting out of hand, and it's getting more obvious that some of the Dev Team would rather tell us we're wrong and don't understand all their hard work, rather than listening to us and accepting that maybe they made a mis-step in balancing new features.

It's like BB sees the end of TSO looming and wants to squeeze as much as possible out of the dwindling number of players, rather than offering better value and encouraging us to get our friends to play so the game goes on.
    This seems accurate

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Raega View Post
    Minus 1, it's a display error. It has to do with the way the barracks estimates time left, then sort of figures out how much gets made during your buff, then extrapolates the rest of the queue on unbuffed time. That last part isn't taking your training grounds into consideration, therefore it is telling you a longer time than it will actually take to get your troops.

This is a display error, hardly more important than fixing weeklies.
    Minus -100, some of us actually use the barracks counters to do adventure planning with. It's an error period and needs to be corrected.
    Just because it isn't important to you doesn't mean nobody else uses that function.

• " Nothing is foolproof for a sufficiently talented fool. "

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

LordMadMax challenges you!

Can anyone get the full 5x5 Christmas event buff from the Christmas Market done anywhere on your island? I went to the test server and tried, to no avail, I could not find any larger space on all the islands and so I settled for in front of the mayors house!
    This 5x5 buff, can it really be done or is this an epic TSO IT BB persons epic fail?

You be the judge and let me know by replying, commenting, liking and adding me as your friend as well. You be the judge
    Last edited by LordMadmax; 12-05-18 at 03:31 am. Reason: picture

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    It really is 1400 map fragments for Woodcutter? Wow. That certainly changes the value of very long adventure searches.

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Endless Coal Mine vs Recycling Manufactory

Endless Coal mine 12500
    - 1:24 (84s per cycle) > (x2.42) faster but (x12.62) expensive
    - 1:32 > (x2.3)
    - 1:40 > (x2.2)
    - 1:48 > (x2.11)
    - 1:56 > (x2.03)

Recycling Manufactory 990
    - 3:24 (204s per cycle)
    - 3:32
    - 3:40
    - 3:48
    - 3:56

Conclusion : Not worth. Way too expensive for his price! Even taking count space used! wtf?
    Last edited by JellyBitz; 12-05-18 at 07:54 am. Reason: valar morghulis

World
    Zeus
    I purchased both Mayor's house temporary skins blue and red.

I applied the red one then tried the blue and it let me apply the second skin to replace the first.

I liked the red better so i purchased a second temporary red skin and it would not let me apply the buff...

So i purchased a Permanent Red Skin and selecting it showed that it would apply over the temporary blue skin. I applied it and got a pop-up message that a temporary buff was already applied and the then Permanent Red Buff disappeared from inventory...

Re-loging and cache clearing did not return the Permanent Red Skin to my inventory. ;(

Also there doesn't seem to be any way to cancel the temporary skin buff as it does not display on the Mayor's house pop-up and cannot be canceled with a Stop buff or Third Eye buff...

This bug needs to be fixed and anyone loosing buffs like this should either get their gems refunded or the lost skin returned.

A ticket was submitted to support...

Reply to Thread