Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 05.12.2018

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Taking a very cautious "We shall see." approach this time.

Always nice to have Geos/Expl/Gens. Potentially nice Christmas Market, depending on the details.

Some costs are getting out of hand, and it's getting more obvious that some of the Dev Team would rather tell us we're wrong and don't understand all their hard work, rather than listening to us and accepting that maybe they made a mis-step in balancing new features.

It's like BB sees the end of TSO looming and wants to squeeze as much as possible out of the dwindling number of players, rather than offering better value and encouraging us to get our friends to play so the game goes on.

So, like I said... We shall see.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Is there any intention of fixing the buffing problems that were introduced with the last game update, or is this a permanent, "working as intended" feature of the game?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I'll paste related feedback for this that I've alread posted via another thread. I struggle with the decision behind the massive base change in population for the arabian palace. Folks make decisions based on metrics available in the game. Some tweaking over time is expected, but when folks are making material trading decisions based on population count to space and the base rate of that changes by over 250%, that is problematic. I sold a couple of these based on the metrics avialable at the time and this material change would certainly reverse that decision for me, but I can not go back in time and reverse that transaction. I would rate this a very poor experience. With the latest update with the limited offers, I see arabian palace is the most expensive purchase option. This is another poor experience due to the massive change in base population for the arabian palace making it a much more valuable item than it was originally.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Woodcutter will be 1440 map fragments.
    Last edited by SSSecretSquirrel; 11-30-18 at 08:13 am. Reason: YOU SAW NATHING. NATHING!
    Mad scientist.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Frankly if they do overprice Woodcutters that could be a good thing....if they make woodcutters cheap it will cause people to cease doing very long adventure searches. thus resulting in more artifact searches(probably)… which will devalue the worth of high level Buffs....

World
    Zeus
    Price of woodcutters already dropping fast on TO...

As others have said, though, this does little/nothing to fix the problems with the weeklies.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    If it's too low, yes, I'd probably stop doing very long adventure searches, except for my intrepid explorers. I skilled my luckies as hybrid explorers who can go either way.

ARM1
    Endless COAL mines?! Really? Isn't that what recyclers are? Why not add something that everyone wants and has been asking for since the game was in beta. Endless IRON mines.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by ARM1 View Post
    Endless IRON mines.
    Upvote +1.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriond View Post
    Upvote +1.
    Upvote 2

Reply to Thread