Reply to Thread

Thread: [SUGGESTION] Mayoral Skill Tree

Noble
    World
    Ares

[SUGGESTION] Mayoral Skill Tree

How about a skill tree for the mayor. You click on your avatar in the top left corner and a skill tree comes up. This tree has skills that enhance your island life. Potential skills I have thought up thus far:

Buffmaster: (Top Tier Skill - 1 codex) Increases the duration of all buffs dropped on home island by 1.5x (so same as if friend drops; only works on buffs that have the friend drop bonus)
    Aunt Irma's Apprentice: (Top Tier Skill - 1 codex) Increases Potency of all buffs dropped on home Island by 1.5x (so 100% becomes 150%, 200% becomes 300% and so on; does not work on premium tokens, barracks buffs or rainbow snows)
    Play it Again: 10% chance map gets refunded after use (have 10 woodcutters, use 1 and reduces to 9, skill activates and you get the map back to make 10 but still have the adventure active)
    Double Time: Settlers travel to/from storehouses 25% / 50% / 100% faster
    Long Road Home: Troops not assigned to a general at the end of an adventure take 1 hour / 30 minutes / 15 minutes to return home
    Like Sardines: Total population Cap increases by 5% / 10% / 15%
    Pile it Up: Total storage cap increases by 5% / 10% / 15%
    Pull Together: Decreases building upgrade times by 10% / 25% / 50%
    Tighten that Belt: Decreases building upgrade costs by 10% / 25% / 50% - does not affect token costs
    Keen Eyes: Collectibles appear highlighted for 15 seconds / 30 seconds / 1 minute when first appearing
    Scavenger: Total collectibles spawned increases by 1 / 3 / 5 - does not affect event collectibles
    Look Harder: Number of collectibles picked up increase by 1 / 2 / 3 (so instead of getting 2 banners you would get up to 5 - does not affect event collectibles)

Good Citizen Award Recipient Domesday's Avatar
    World
    Ares
    Very interesting. TSO should be intrigued to keep book production going (as many players have fully booked gens etc.) I suspect the book costs should be greater at each level than that of gens/geos to represent the permanent magnitude of change on the home island some of your skills represent, but I really like this concept.

Well done. I wouldn't be surprised to see some iteration come about one day. Much better concept than the old abandoned guild trade/warehouse! 'Gratz!
    Domesday
    Guild Leader Emeritus
    Sammy's Lost Legion
    "I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free."
    Nikos Kazantzakis

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Great idea! I will be sure to pass this along to the team for further review.

-BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Trialgame View Post
    Aunt Irma's Apprentice: (Top Tier Skill - 1 codex) Increases Potency of all buffs dropped on home Island by 1.5x (so 100% becomes 150%, 200% becomes 300% and so on; does not work on premium tokens, barracks buffs or rainbow snows)
    I like the overall concept, and there were lots of great skill ideas there, but this particular skill would probably need to be scaled down to a linear +50% base output to all buffed buildings, at the most. Just consider what happens when elixirs and machine oil are +600%. It would probably need to exclude zonewide buffs as well, if some version of this skill were to be implemented. Just my two cents.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Great idea.. love your concept names too

Reply to Thread