Reply to Thread

Thread: Epic Farmyard not showing new blueprints added

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Unhappy Epic Farmyard not showing new blueprints added

I complete the Snow White adventure, and get 2 new blueprints for the Epic Farmyard. When I add them into the Epic Farmyard they do not show as added. I have included the failure showing me adding the Epic Brewery and then it not showing as available once added - this is the SECOND time I have lost the blueprints - getting kind of tiresome.
    Attached Images

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    .. i have the issue.. i screenshot b4 .. and add.. and refresh, repeat -- for EVERY blueprint.. and then verify.... seems to work.. screenshot so i can go to support if it doesnt (i screenshot the loot too )

World
    Zeus
    I've always had to refresh to get them to show up. Have never lost one.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Please try refreshing to see if they are there.

-BB_Odhran

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    (btw - it goes without saying.. but i am anyways.. this bug really should be addressed.. its been there for ages. shouldn't have to refresh to apply blueprints)

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    They are not there - I cleared cache and refreshed on IE 32 bit, IE 64 bit, Edge, Chrome, and then downloaded FireFox, installed, enabled Flash and still nothing.
    Attached Images

World
    Zeus
    I just assumed that it was random drops on these blueprints....and that for the past 12 months i have been getting the wrong ones. I didn't pay attention to any of the blue prints i was getting - and now regret this. My trust in BlueByte has been shattered

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by davnator View Post
    They are not there - I cleared cache and refreshed on IE 32 bit, IE 64 bit, Edge, Chrome, and then downloaded FireFox, installed, enabled Flash and still nothing.
    in the second post the brew went from 20 to 30, so it looks like it was added.

World
    Zeus
    Yep. I'm seeing the same thing, brew went from 20 to 30, so looks like it was added.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

World
    Zeus
    interesting....so even though there is a second field that looks like it is unlockable....its actually showing you the next level, which changes as you level it up. So i show 50 brew being produced....and 60 being the next level, Way to confuse everyone BB :/

Reply to Thread