Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Christmas Event 2018

World
    Zeus
    So If the Improved Residence is NOT tradeable. BUT they appear as a drop in the Improved Xmas Surprise boxes which are Giftable and Obtainable for Gems.

Does the "limit" become a factor ? If I bought all the improved residence and then buy the improved surprises, will I still be able to get more?

Has anybody obtained the new Gingerbread Storehouse yet?

Is the 3x3 a mistake? (3x3 = Barrack Size). I see we get 2 of them for free on the calendar. And can purchase 3 more. 5 of these buildings?? We barely have enough space to fit these buildings. Not to mention the space of storage is 50% less than improved storage. This must be a Trap!! Or just a bad joke.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Weird stuff happening.... visitors to my isle have .. no face on their visiting avatar...
    mine just replace itself with a TWITTER bird???? i thought while visiting.. but i came home.. its still there...

???

https://prnt.sc/lt2wnf

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    Weird stuff happening.... visitors to my isle have .. no face on their visiting avatar...
    mine just replace itself with a TWITTER bird???? i thought while visiting.. but i came home.. its still there...

???

https://prnt.sc/lt2wnf
    Have you tried clearing cache and everything like that?

-BB_Odhran

World
    Zeus
    Okay so if you guys internally measure 3x3 = standard size of a residence/storehouse.

What is the "internal" measurement of a Barrack? and Improved Storehouse? and Water Mill? and that of say a flowerbed.

Not sure if this has been reported yet.

But if you view the "Improved" Christmas Surprise from the gem shop.

It does NOT list improved floating residence as a possible reward.

However, if you roll your mouse over the Calendar Improved Christmas Surprise, it shows the improved floating residence as an option.

Does this mean, the one from the calendar is the only possible extra? And the gem shop version doesn't give you extra.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    it will keep 30 in my case gold smelters permanently buffed with +300 buff
    The buff lasts 12 hours and has a 21 hour cool down. So "permanently buffed" will require secondary buffing to maintain.

It is unclear if getting 2* of the Christmas Markets will influence their cool down period (I would assume not since the area of affect is specific to each building).

* The quest line "Spreading the Christmas Message" ends with a Christmas Market for loot and of course the merchant allows 1 purchase for presents.

World
    Zeus
    Question Regarding the Permanent Skins for the various buildings.

Does the Permanent skin change apply to ALL levels of the upgrade? Are we seeing various upgrade stage changes? Or is it one graphic only for all levels. And if we apply it to level 1, and then we upgrade to level 2, does the skin disappear.??

World
    Zeus
    BB_Odhran can you please clarify if having two of the Christmas Markets cuts the cooldown time in half as it does with other buildings like the Training Field. Thanks!
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

World
    Zeus
    Besides what has already been pointed out above concerning the new Christmas Market and how its usefulness maybe effected due to location difficulties...

"Gift Christmas Tree and Christmas Market are locked in test-environment in shop for all players." -- fylla

See: [ https://forum.tsotesting.com/threads...onment-in-shop ]

So we cannot test to see where this new building can most effectively be located or what it actually will buff...!

Does the "Bonus Buff" it provides add to a building's existing Buff's bonus, replace it, or have no effect if a stronger buff already exists? What about Island-wide Zone and various Area-effect buffs?

Will its buff work on basic Workyards only? Will its buff work on an Epic Workyard or Forge? What about other buildings, Provision houses, Endless Mines, Improved buildings, Industrial buildings, etc. -- exactly what buildings will the Christmas Market "Bonus Buff" effect?

Why doesn't BB make these type of building upgrades (i.e. difficult/expensive and/or time limited upgrade windows) permanent building upgrades to facilitate island modifications and expansions that require building movement/tear-down and production chain reconfiguration to meet the intended purpose of the Christmas Market?

Permanent building upgrades should include any Token building upgrades also or Tokens should be refunded when a building is torn down...

Also having to rearrange Islands to accommodate the best use of a new event building is problematic at best... This should have been considered!

World
    Zeus
    This Christmas Gifting tree interface could have been better designed.

My GOD!

Clicking on it pops up a BOMB icon. Do you think you can just get rid of the bomb icon and make it appear like a normal building, I mean we can always blow it up using the tools from the building menu. For example, a frozen manor or a witch tower doesn't have a bomb icon.

When clicking on - it glitches between the bomb and then when I managed to get the gift, I accidently clicked on something and have NO idea what gift I got.

Maybe the gift should be MAILED to us instead so I can actually tell what I got.

This Christmas Gift Tree was just poorly thought out. I'm surprised nobody gave any good feedback on this during testing.

ALSO- There is no timer or countdown on when I can get my next gift either.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    BB_Odhran can you please clarify if having two of the Christmas Markets cuts the cooldown time in half as it does with other buildings like the Training Field. Thanks!
    They share a cooldown timer and it reduces with each further building. So having two gives it a universal cooldown of 10h30m. (This was confirmed by BBs on the test forums as well as this is how it works on test). For me, this means that I will upgrade one to its fullest and use the other as a battery to speed the cooldown timer thus eliminating the need to upgrade/find a proper place for it at all.

Reply to Thread