Reply to Thread

Thread: Game randomly decides all buildings of a given type can not be buffed

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Game randomly decides all buildings of a given type can not be buffed

Since the 11/27 update, I've been having frequent problems with the game deciding that all buildings of a given type are no longer buffable. This happens really frequently with wells, but has also happened with copper mines, iron mines, toolmakers, and marble masons.

Since the introduction of the weekly challenges, my water consumption has increased threefold. I wouldn't mind this if it wasn't for the fact that attempting to buff wells are frequently causing the "can't buff" glitch to occur.

The only way to deal with the glitch has been to close out the stand-alone game client and completely reload. I sometimes have to reload the game three seperate times in order to complete my morning buff routine. Having to reload the game 1-3 times daily during buffing is adding such an unneccessary hassle to the game that I'm inclined to no longer consider the weekly quests until the glitch can be addressed.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Actually you don't have to reload your game. Simply open star menu and pick a different buff, then open star menu again and pick the buff you want again. Switching buffs resets it and much more quickly. That said, this buffing glitch is extremely irritating.

Reply to Thread