Mayor
    World
    Ares
    annd my water castle is gone...

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by AlliNel View Post
    First my avatar went missing, then it was both endless copper mines, now those are back but a whole circle of exo foresters and cutters are invisible.
    and after clearing cache a couple more times and restarting computer, the exo came back, but now my quests are just blank white squares.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    There seem to be a lot of display problems in the game now. I often get the blue "file loading error" screen or whatever it says. Just finished doing The Fisherman's Wife venture on 2 servers, and on both servers the fish in the pond was invisible. I was still able to place the buff though.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I am getting the same. Maybe after the event it will be fixed. Only happened after the event went live.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    and now people have camps missing on adventures, when are they going to acknowledge this?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    i had all these.. but the worst was when i lost all green overlays for gen movement home and away. so i cleared flash cache, then browser cache (to be thorough as i did that before to no affect).. then i right clicked on game and chose settings (these are flash).. and turned off 'hardware accelaration' and refreshed.
    while i get that stupid blue error box repeatedly - my graphics are otherwise back .
    ps i'm on a mac os x using latest opera (which operates on a chrome engine)
    ciara

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Following up on this conversation, camps have been missing on adventures for about 2 weeks now, fortunately I know the maps, but it is not the case for everyone. Maybe support is on vacation till next week!! Lol!!

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by EZOG View Post
    Following up on this conversation, camps have been missing on adventures for about 2 weeks now, fortunately I know the maps, but it is not the case for everyone. Maybe support is on vacation till next week!! Lol!!
    Must have been a long vacation. Support has been either unresponsive or sending robo-replies. It would be nice if they would at least acknowledge there's a problem.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Has anyone else tried turning off the hardware acceleration?

-BB_Odhran

World
    Zeus
    I cleared my flash cache, my browser cache, and flushed my PC's DNS.

Been good since then, fingers crossed. No more blue error boxes, and my strongholds are visible again.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was the DNS flush that did it, that's fixed other problems for me in the past.

Reply to Thread