Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Disappearing Graphics

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    a guilde followed my steps....even after all that (and he's done cache clear repeatedly etc).. still has 1/2 his graphics missing... adv's are not playable due to missing camps etc etc.. he's leaving the game till its fixed... he sent in support request weeks ago - i don't believe he received anything but robo response.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I'm not surprised & I'm sure he's not the only one. I've had this issue for over a month now. Still havnt seen a message saying they are aware of the issue & working on a fix. Very disappointing, but what can you do..

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriond View Post
    I cleared my flash cache, my browser cache, and flushed my PC's DNS.

Been good since then, fingers crossed.
    Please do keep us updated on this!

-BB_Odhran

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    Please do keep us updated on this!

-BB_Odhran
    Endless copper mines came back after clearing cache, but the exo cutters are invisible now. So clearing cache, restarting, and reloading doesnt work!
    Support tickets have gone unanswered since Dec 15th. Why is no one acknowledging there's a problem with the game?
    Invisible camps on adventures, invisible collectibles on scenarios, this is really affecting game play.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Status Quo! Missing graphics still on home island and adventures. Followed procedures outlined and nothing changed. Pretty impossible to complete an advanced adventures such as Mountain Campaign.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    The file loading error is popping up all the time now for me. This morning I had trouble loading the game - the progress bar kept stopping and showing the file loading error. Finally got in to the game after a number of refreshes and I can't build my gold mines - they just won't build. Please, BB, these issues aren't just in individual players' games - when are all these problems going to be addressed?

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Schipperke View Post
    The file loading error is popping up all the time now for me. This morning I had trouble loading the game - the progress bar kept stopping and showing the file loading error. Finally got in to the game after a number of refreshes and I can't build my gold mines - they just won't build. Please, BB, these issues aren't just in individual players' games - when are all these problems going to be addressed?
    Yes, some of the problems posted in the forums are definitely individual player's problems.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I know several players who get the loading error message. For me it is intermittent. Some days it is constant, every time i move around the island, other days only a couple times. Yesterday all graphics were there, today the endless copper mines are missing again.

People are still missing camps in adventures too.

I guess the worst part is the lack of response from support for what seems to be a widespread problem.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    For those of you getting the file loading error, please send me a PM or contact me in game. We are currently gathering further information to help investigate this information.

Please provide the following:

When did this start and what failed to load when you first started to get it.
    What browser and version of flash are you using?
    Have you opened a ticket about this and if so what is the ticket#?
    Also have you done the basic troubleshooting steps?

-BB_Odhran
    Last edited by BB_Odhran; 01-08-19 at 06:28 am.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    What I'm experiencing:

Hard to log in. Sometimes I have to try several times for the game to fully load.
    Hard to travel between my isle, adventure isles, and other players' isles.
    Game freeze - requires logging in again.
    Game lag - eventually game renders properly.
    Buffs aren't sticking. Game stalls and reverts back several steps so I have to place the buffs again.
    I relocate a general, then find it never actually moved.
    Generals get stuck trying to switch to load elites - hello hourglass.
    Bookbinder: I select a completed book, and for a while, am unable to start another book because everything goes gray.
    PH: clearing queue often fails, so I have to tell it to clear queue several times.
    Sending explorers, scouts, lucky etc... I send, and they won't go! So I have to send them again.

This started about ten days ago, and is steadily getting worse.
    Chrome
    Flash v.32.0.0
    Haven't filed a ticket. I was hoping the last maintenance would rectify the issues. It made no difference.
    Have done all the usual cache clearing, troubleshooting steps, to no avail.
    Others in our guild are having similar symptoms.

Reply to Thread