Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Disappearing Graphics

Veteran General
    World
    Ares

Disappearing Graphics

My avatar is missing, Reloaded, cleared cache, nothing worked.

My friend also has an invisible gift tree. It shows the test for it when he mouses over the spot where he placed it, but the tree itself is invisible.

Anyone else have invisible stuff?

Update: clearing cache 3x and restarting computer got my avatar back, but then buildings started going missing.
    Update again: 7/14/19 some one is reporting missing buildings again in help chat.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    My avatar disappeared yesterday. Reloading & clearing cache didn't fix it but it returned after I restarted the computer.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I have been getting file loading errors on an adventure map. Clearing my cache did fix it.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Same here, missing avatar for a day or 2. Missing camps on adventures, missing buildings on home island. They must have alot of players just walk away from the game cause of the constant bugs & issues, would like to know the numbers. I must refresh the game 10 times a day atm.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Could you please contact Support about this issue. They will be able to further assist with it.

-BB_Odhran

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    Could you please contact Support about this issue. They will be able to further assist with it.

-BB_Odhran
    Been there done that. We are still getting the error message. Got my avatar back but now both endless copper mines are gone. Clearing Cache and restarting computer brings it back, but then its gone again next time i log on. Clearing cache and restarting does not work every time either. I heard they have same issue on test server with the missing graphics. Anyways support has been no help, seems to be a big widespread problem.

World
    Zeus
    Haven't seen my water castle for days now. And going into adventures it's hit or miss if I'm going to get the file loading error. So far everything seems to be working even with the errors.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Any update on when these graphics issues will be resolved/fixed?

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I posted earlier today, with screenshot, about a missing finesmith.
    Furthermore, on Riches of the Mountain - the two dead trees and four boulders that must be removed are missing. They *can* be buffed, so the scenario is do-able, if you know where they are supposed to be.
    Because my finesmith is still producing, I'm not going to waste BBs time, and mine, as I'm sure they've heard about this issue by now.
    Proud leader of Eden, where everyone is accepted and respected, regardless of playing level. Write me for a free membership!

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    First my avatar went missing, then it was both endless copper mines, now those are back but a whole circle of exo foresters and cutters are invisible.

Reply to Thread