Reply to Thread

Thread: Combat Christmas Adventures Do NOT Give Presents

World
    Zeus

Combat Christmas Adventures Do NOT Give Presents

On Dec. 14, 2018, I purchased the "Save the Christmas Feast" adventure to see how many presents it would give upon completion. When I completed it I discovered it gave ZERO presents. This is in direct conflict to what was said in the [Dev Diary] Christmas Event 2018. I am posting this to warn other players to save your gems & to NOT purchase the Christmas combat adventures. Since the Save the Christmas Feast gave no presents I am NOT going to waste gems to purchase the other to just have my gems wasted & basically stolen.

World
    Zeus
    From the Dev Diary:

"Presents: While the buff adventures will provide you with Presents during the event until deactivation, the two Combat Christmas Specific Adventures will only have a chance of providing you with Presents. "
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

World
    Zeus
    By making others aware of what happened to me, they will less likely want to take a chance on wasting the gems they spent hard earned money to get. Plus with other adventures not giving presents, they know NOT to rely on adventures to get presents.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    The hint is in the word "Chance"

Reply to Thread