Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What happens after Flash is gone in year 2020?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Is beginning to smell a lot like the demise of Anno back in 2018 sadly.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    "We can confirm that we do NOT plan to end our game. At this moment we're testing Flash alternatives, to choose the one suiting best to our game. Once the decision is made, it will be announced with instructions. Thank you for your patience" It's our TWEET from February.

Once there is any update, I will post it.

World
    Zeus
    Thanks for the info BB_Trafffer. Glad to hear the game is going to continue after Flash. TSO-AF-21!
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you so much BB_Trafffer . The game has such a loyal following, and now with the 30th Anniversary of The Settlers franchise rapidly approaching, it could be a great draw for new players who don't use Steam, or aren't sure about downloading full games, etc. Hence the appeal to many of browser based games.

Those of us who have been here for a long time came for the game, and stayed for the game! But we also stay for the great social aspect it provides, which in today's world with all of the at home sheltering necessary has become very critical for a lot of folks. That aside, some of my closest friends of the last near decade are our [TC] wolf pack. We have supported one another together through thick and thin, have celebrated babies being born, children raised, and have shared the sadness of members passing away. All of those are testament to how successfully BB has kept the game going.

The BBs have done an amazing job of keeping the game fresh, fun, and interesting all these years and often it is easy for players to forget to say thanks for a great game that has kept us around! So thanks ! And as Perwyn said: Here's to TSO-AF-21 !!

ShuttlePilot
    Guild Leader, The Creators
    That which does not bore me, makes me stranger...

Reply to Thread