Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Problem with Giant Battle blue print loot.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I just completed my 1st run thru (and i must say i HATE this chain with a passion and dread running it 30 times).

sooo is this duplicate blue print fixed yet? or even on the radar?

World
    Zeus
    If this is your first time thru then the blueprint problem has no effect on your Epic Forge. The problem is you can get blueprints past level 6, which are useless if you're already there.

As far as hating the chain, I realized that what I objected to the most strongly was general speed being cut by 50% and being forced to sit there while everybody crawled across these maps in slow motion. So I made my own guides.

In Unknown Regions, I get Goggles, to restore accuracy, and Snowshoes to restore general speed. The modest amount of extra losses resulting from 10% less HP and 15% less dmg get remade in the barracks while I'm asleep. The time I was wasting spent in utter frustration while sitting and waiting for slow generals is eliminated. And having 2 attributes restored instead of 3 gets me lots of extra Obsidian.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I realized that what I objected to the most strongly was general speed being cut by 50% and being forced to sit there while everybody crawled across these maps in slow motion.
    You mean you don't enjoy the speed nerf to the already turtle speed?
    You'd think when the Gen Skilltree was in the works and Gen speed was one of the most adressed issues, they'd lea....ah who am I kidding.

I have yet to run MCC, hope I'll get around to it one day, just so much 0 motivation it's unreal.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I don't mind MCC. Works fine for my style of play. Plenty of horseshoes drop from Excelsior. I just hit snooze on my reminder for 5 or 10 minutes. I only run 1 or 2 ventures a week, enough that I'll wade through it eventually. I've yet to actually use the epic forge, but I was kicking myself when I hadn't finished my farmyard when buff quests came out. I'm not really caring much about most of the other buildings either, but fish steaks are useful.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    I just completed my 1st run thru (and i must say i HATE this chain with a passion and dread running it 30 times).

sooo is this duplicate blue print fixed yet? or even on the radar?
    They can't fix the duplicate issue, they had to reset the forge counter for blueprints because of a nasty bug which was keeping a lot of players stuck in MCC white world.

The good news for you is you will be not get any duplicate since you just started the chain. The bad news is... well... you still have to complete 30 campaign to fully upgrade the forge...

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by ghannima View Post
    They can't fix the duplicate issue, they had to reset the forge counter for blueprints because of a nasty bug which was keeping a lot of players stuck in MCC white world.

The good news for you is you will be not get any duplicate since you just started the chain. The bad news is... well... you still have to complete 30 campaign to fully upgrade the forge...
    So much for the good news... just got another duplicate when finishing Giant Battle... NOTHING is fixed... (as usual...)

• " Nothing is foolproof for a sufficiently talented fool. "

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Got 2 more duplicate blueprints today. Have a total of 4 now. Any takers?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    My forge atm. 19.05.2019. http://prntscr.com/nqhdwj

BB said they will replace the duplicates

Players will no longer receive redundant Mountain Clan Campaign blueprints. Any extra redundant blueprints in your inventory will be converted into blueprints for chains that can still receive upgrades. If all upgrades are already unlocked, you will instead receive productivity buffs.

I'm posting this here as a proof, not that I don't trust BB, but... oh, wait, I don't trust them.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    They fixed it. Thanks BB

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by lakagoule View Post
    They fixed it. Thanks BB
    +1

Reply to Thread