Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Problem with Giant Battle blue print loot.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Here we go... 3 MCC completed after I was done upgrading the forge->6 more duplicates.: http://prntscr.com/of6l9z

I am the 'happy' owner of 66 blueprints, which is ridiculous since the forge can only hold 60 blueprints.

Soooooo

I'd like a second forge, please, to use those extras....

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Please contact our support team if you are still getting duplicates for this. They will be able to assist you further.

-BB_Odhran

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    Please contact our support team if you are still getting duplicates for this. They will be able to assist you further.

-BB_Odhran
    I did, BB Odhran. Twice.

They told me it's a known issue and promptly closed my tickets. That doesn't solve the problem...

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Got a Steel Smelter duplicate today. Ticket#US-2019072812000057
    Attached Images

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Got another duplicate blue print Ticket#US-2019081612000121
    -
    Many thanks for your inquiry.

We are sorry that you are affected by this problem with the excess blueprints. Unfortunately, after the update, we noticed that the error still occurs with some players even after the maintenance and the developers are already investigating this with high priority.

Unfortunately, we have no way to manually exchange the blueprints. Unfortunately, we must ask you for your patience until the investigation is completed by the developers. If this is the case, our community team will announce this as soon as possible in the forum.

Unfortunately, because we have no other way to assist you in this matter, the ticket will be closed at this point. For other questions, problems or feedback, we are of course happy to continue to be available. In this case please simply open a new ticket.

Yours sincerely,

World
    Zeus
    IMHO -- Tickets for any Bug or Game Play issues due to technical (e.g program coding) problems should NOT be closed until proven to be resolved...

You can't measure the occurrence of these problems to focus on or gauge frustration in a support system that dismisses hours spent and resources wasted for naught by closing unresolved Tickets...!

And if fixing these problems is apparently not going to be forthcoming then write some Script to exchange or trade Blueprints.

Better yet make all Blueprints available for trade on the Trade Office (TO)...

But PLEASE do something other than just closing Tickets! ;(

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    If the last fix worked, why not run it again when there's a maintenance?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Today was another day with another duplicate blue print platinum sword.
    #US-2019082212000057

Thank you for contacting us. I’m sorry to hear you are still experiencing issue with your Epic Forge.
    We have reported your issue and it’s currently under investigation. I would like to ask for your patience while the development team works to resolve this situation.

In the meantime, I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you again for your continued patience in this matter on behalf of myself and the developers.

As there are no further steps required from your side, this ticket will now be closed. However, please rest assured the work on your issue continues! If you have any future questions or issues, feel free to submit a new ticket.

Kind regards,
    TSO Support team

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I'm still sitting with 5 duplicate blueprints for the Epic Forge and still need 5 blueprints to have the forge completed. Months and months have gone by and yet some of us are still stuck being unable to use the forge to it's full potential. Doing additional series of Mountain Clan in hopes of getting the correct blueprints is not the answer. Unless you want to send me 5 copies of A Giant Battle along with the 5 dynamites needed that come from People of the Mountain. And the promise that the correct blueprints will be received as loot.

And yet, we still get the ridiculous replies from support tickets saying you know it's a known problem and be patient. This is only one big problem of many big problems that get the same answer.

And yet, you still come up with new items to add to the game that have new problems to go along with them. For example the premium friend buff that totally screws up the timetable in the provision houses so that it looks like items are completed but they aren't. So, back and forth to scenarios and ventures hoping that what the provision house says is built will be in your star when you get to the venture or scenario. And back and forth and back and forth. This is just one of the newer items that have problems.

And yet, we are still asked to be patient and the old problems aren't fixed.

Many of us feel that you are creating new things as fast as you can, adding a new event very quickly after the last event so that you THINK that there is no time for us to remember/worry/complain about the problems that you have yet to fix. But we are aware and we are tired of the problems that don't get fixed.

We wonder if most of the developers time is now used for the new Settlers game you're working on instead of fixing this one. Do you expect us to believe that the new game will have any less problems and that you will care about these problems any more than is shown in this game? Do you think this little about the players?

Gem sales are very frequent and you keep making more and more things that can only be purchased with gems (at least in multiples). What exactly are we paying for when we buys the gems - this game and it's less than lackluster support, or the new game and it's probable problems?

Our faith in the developers is waning. Patience is running out and many players have already given up on this game due to the problems that aren't fixed.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Olfred View Post
    I'm still sitting with 5 duplicate blueprints for the Epic Forge and still need 5 blueprints to have the forge completed. Months and months have gone by and yet some of us are still stuck being unable to use the forge to it's full potential. Doing additional series of Mountain Clan in hopes of getting the correct blueprints is not the answer. Unless you want to send me 5 copies of A Giant Battle along with the 5 dynamites needed that come from People of the Mountain. And the promise that the correct blueprints will be received as loot.

And yet, we still get the ridiculous replies from support tickets saying you know it's a known problem and be patient. This is only one big problem of many big problems that get the same answer.

And yet, you still come up with new items to add to the game that have new problems to go along with them. For example the premium friend buff that totally screws up the timetable in the provision houses so that it looks like items are completed but they aren't. So, back and forth to scenarios and ventures hoping that what the provision house says is built will be in your star when you get to the venture or scenario. And back and forth and back and forth. This is just one of the newer items that have problems.

And yet, we are still asked to be patient and the old problems aren't fixed.

Many of us feel that you are creating new things as fast as you can, adding a new event very quickly after the last event so that you THINK that there is no time for us to remember/worry/complain about the problems that you have yet to fix. But we are aware and we are tired of the problems that don't get fixed.

We wonder if most of the developers time is now used for the new Settlers game you're working on instead of fixing this one. Do you expect us to believe that the new game will have any less problems and that you will care about these problems any more than is shown in this game? Do you think this little about the players?

Gem sales are very frequent and you keep making more and more things that can only be purchased with gems (at least in multiples). What exactly are we paying for when we buys the gems - this game and it's less than lackluster support, or the new game and it's probable problems?

Our faith in the developers is waning. Patience is running out and many players have already given up on this game due to the problems that aren't fixed.
    +1
    7 duplicates here, fully upgraded forge. bleah.

I started to believe they simply don't care, all they want is to sell gems, which means to add new content, even those new things doesn't work properly... so what, the players will buy them anyway, all it matters is money.

Reply to Thread