Reply to Thread

Thread: Roy's Suggestion Ideas

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Roy's Suggestion Ideas

A new Adventure search level to separate adventures like Lakeside and Outlaws away from those like The Valiant Little Tailor or Dark Brotherhood.
    Might need 1 day to do a free re-skill to compensate for the change.

I would like to see the activity lights changed a bit. Green for active within the last 15 minutes, yellow for active 15 minutes to 30 minutes,
    and red for active more than 30 minutes ago. And active classified as doing either a mouse click or keyboard click in the game.

The need to be able to trade multiple lots of any item is also something that would be quite nice to have.

Having the "Send Army" screen sorted like they are in the Star Menu would certainly help. These longer lists of Generals is getting to be a pain do dig thru to find a specific General.

The ability to delete any buff from the Star Menu would also be quite helpful.

Being able to cancel a currently producing item in the Provision House/Rarity Provision House would be beneficial.
    At times we get a quest that needs something specific, while the current item will take long periods to complete.

A cancel current action for the Geologists and Explorers would be quite helpful too.
    At times you send the wrong one on the wrong task, and having to wait long periods can be bad.

Having the ability to identify which general is which when attacking could be helpful.
    Like you could click the generals camp and the corresponding general would have a glow around them.

Add a "lock" feature to the mail system to prevent accidental deletion.

Being able to "chain" buffs to increase the time would be very beneficial.

A short period each year to allow players to "catch up" on missed items that are not available in the shop, or the shop limit is below max possible.

Add the ability for the Epic Woodyard to produce both Pinewood and Hardwood Logs. With it being able to plant trees and turn logs into coal, why not cut them down too?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Another to add to the list:

Add a Queue line to the Bookbinder.
    Hard to make good use of any buffs for the Bookbinder without a queue line.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Add a Queue line to the Bookbinder.
    Rejected by Alex. Won't happen.

...unless of course they smarten up and add that as a gem feature, not holding my breath though.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I also thought accepting mail all at once wasn't going to happen, but then it did. Not that I would bet on it. Still, the RPH recipe makes it so books are no longer that hard to come by.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I also thought accepting mail all at once wasn't going to happen,
    Was it ever rejected though? Alex rejected it, not just "it's on the list and we will get around to it eventually".

Not that accept all mail should be considered a standard feature to begin with haha

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceruhe View Post
    Was it ever rejected though? Alex rejected it, not just "it's on the list and we will get around to it eventually".

Not that accept all mail should be considered a standard feature to begin with haha
    Rejected due to resource usage, though that could be interpreted as no unless we figure out how to make it work.

Reply to Thread