Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The giving tree

Soldier
    World
    Ares

The giving tree

First, instead of a tear down box coming up when you click on the gifting tree could you have it tell us how many days until our next "gift"? We could always use the tear down from the build tab if we really wanted to get rid of it. I'm afraid, as it is now, that sometime I will accidentally hit the "X" button and take it down without meaning to and away it goes. Second, I finally got a "gift" to show on the tree, I clicked on it, I first got the "tear down box" and clicked out of it, then the other box came up with the spinning timer. It kept spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning. I refreshed and now I have no idea what I got if anything (((( I now have no idea if the tree is good or not!!!

World
    Ares
    +1 on showing us the timer.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    only timer...

World
    Ares
    +2 on timer.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Timer!!! Pleasepleasepleaseplease!!!!
    Proud leader of Eden, where everyone is accepted and respected, regardless of playing level. Write me for a free membership!

World
    Zeus
    Tree is bugged. I have 2 trees and 2 presents show up on the tree as icons. Clicking on it. NOTHING happened. Only a bomb this tree popup shows and I waited for the mystery box to appear but it does not appear.

And then the gift icons on all the trees disappeared.

I thought we're getting 2 gifts per tree. 2 clicks? They're sharing the same timer it seems and there is a bug for no gifts as well.

Come on guys. You totally dropped the ball on this tree.

Maybe it would be better if you just changed it to give us a count down timer for each tree. And clicking on the tree gives us a box directly to our star menu so we can open it at a later time.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Spinning timer again! What did I get??????

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I also clicked on my trees and got nothing. The gift icons just disappeared.

I would like the countdown timer as well. Good idea.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    I will suggest this and see what can be done about it.

-BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I also got NO gift! When you click on it, the present icon disappears and no pop up happens. Instead of a pop up, make it a mystery box that goes into star that we have to open manually.

Even if this is just a visual glitch and we are actually getting something we have know way of knowing that or what it is! Please fix this.

Reply to Thread