Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gift Tree broken

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Have the had the same issue - clicked on tree when gift box was showing - got spinning hourglass and then nothing. Can't tell what I got - doesn't seem like anything new appeared in star menu and I keep a close eye on what's in there. Needs to be some sort of mail as suggested to state what item has been received.

Agree it is not fair to pay for tree and have NOTHING happen when clicked upon.

Needs to be fixed ASAP!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Happened to me also today. Both trees had a "gift ready for pickup" icon. I clicked and got the option to tear the tree down. Clicked on tree a second time after a few seconds, but by that time the very laggy gift window opened and closed right away because I clicked on the tree a second time. No feedback in logs (news tab) either that anything was added to my inventory. As far as I am concerned, I got nothing and now have to wait another week. Ugh.
    I would also prefer an email with the gifts once I clicked on the tree.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I haven't had a problem with the gift tree yet. Others in guild haven't either, both those with one or two trees.

The floating gift box icon appears, and I click it. Then the destruction box with the bomb in it appears in the lower right, and then the gift window with the hourglass appears. Sometimes it takes longer than expected, but it has worked every time. I don't click anything else while the process is active either.

World
    Ares
    My trees had a pickup time yesterday, and I got the perpetually-spinning hourglass. I have not the slightest idea what I got. The server "glitch" where things get reset is also very annoying. This should be the devs' new years' resolution.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I have the same issue, I have 2 trees, they have gift icons, I click them, all I get is the window to take them down. I have never gotten any gift from either of them, so far every time they have the gift icon it's done this. They don't work, they don't give anything, they were a rip off.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I have one tree that has yet to give me a (visible?) gift. I feel so cheated by this thing. Today, it happened again. Clicked the gift and got a bomb.
    Now I have the joy and anticipation of feeling cheated again next week
    If I'd paid gems for it, I would demand a refund.
    Proud leader of Eden, where everyone is accepted and respected, regardless of playing level. Write me for a free membership!

World
    Zeus
    I have two giving trees. Only one tree drops loot while the other tree keeps spinning. ( the animation for the present )
    Not sure if having two tree's makes the giving tree go bonkers ?

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I this getting addressed? Mine was also just spinning forever, nothing happening and just keeps spinning. I finally just closed it, this is happening every week and it is not clear to me if I even get anything

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I pulled my 2 trees down and replaced them hoping it would fix this, but nope, I get nothing from the trees, BB is ignoring us because they don't know what customer service is, they will never ever get a cent from me.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Ripped off again today. Been what? Five or six weeks now? Thanks for staying on top of it BB. /sarc.
    Proud leader of Eden, where everyone is accepted and respected, regardless of playing level. Write me for a free membership!

Reply to Thread