Reply to Thread

Thread: Why did only some players get a ton of obsedian ore and other goodies

Settler
    World
    Ares

Angry Why did only some players get a ton of obsedian ore and other goodies

Several people in chat posted they got 3000 obsedian ore, and other stuff, others did not. So what is up with that because I run Mountain Clan a lot and have run the whole chain just recently several times and I got diddly squat. Even guildies that are below lvl 65 said they received it. 3000 ore is nothing to sneeze at and I am really peeved that I did not get anything. Just saying.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I did not get the mountain campaign goodies either. Other people in guild got it, including people not even high enough to do the mc ventures.
    I did get the Christmas mail, so I know i am on the mailing list.
    I am level 71 and could really use the obs ore that the other players got in the mail along with the crystals and prem day.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I was wondering what you were talking about. I normally get them I think but no mail this time.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    didn't look yet but pretty sure i didn't get any ore

World
    Zeus
    What? Me worry?
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    They gave the ore a little while back when MCC was glitching out and Toolkit wasn't dropping and dynamite wasn't carrying over. I think it was around the first of the month, definitely before the Christmas event. Unless they gave out more today, in which case I didn't get it either!

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahmanan View Post
    They gave the ore a little while back when MCC was glitching out and Toolkit wasn't dropping and dynamite wasn't carrying over. I think it was around the first of the month, definitely before the Christmas event. Unless they gave out more today, in which case I didn't get it either!
    No more was given out. It was for the glitch that only affected some people.

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread