Reply to Thread

Thread: Presents spent on 2nd Xmas market

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Presents spent on 2nd Xmas market

I upgraded two Xmas markets. Upgrading the 2nd one was a waste because I cannot run two independently, and a 2nd Xmas market at level 4 has the exact same cooldown reduction as a 2nd Xmas market at level 1. This was not clear from the description. Is there any way I can undo this before the event is over so I still have time to spend the presents on something worthwhile?

Edit: I am asking BB to allow me to undo this, because the description was not clear to me. I am aware that there is no in-game mechanic for undoing the expenditure of presents.

World
    Zeus
    definitely a waste this year- but next year when you get 2 more markets (assuming we get 2 more markets) then it might be useful to be able to run 2 at a time.

if they only give us 1 more market next year. it might be a waste.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I still think even alternating the markets might be good. I plan on doing that

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I understand some play styles might find use from a second upgraded market.

However, I know my play style, and I will not use it.

I am so disappointed that this information was not made clear by BB. For example, if you look at scouting post in the architect tab, it states that each additional post reduces the cooldown. It did not state this for Xmas market. It was also the first time that any of the buff buildings, for which additional buildings reduce cooldown but do not increase output, was upgradeable, so it resulted in being doubly misleading. And it was an absolutely huge cost to upgrade - basically the equivalent of trashing 18 improved watermills.

Reply to Thread