Reply to Thread

Thread: Whirlwind for Weekly Challenge

Settler
    World
    Ares

Whirlwind for Weekly Challenge

Considering that we have to run 3 Whirlwinds for the weekly challenge, it would be great if the landing spots for generals could be increased. It becomes painfully slow if there are hardly any spots to place for generals, and I think it is the reason people tend to wander off while waiting for another player to finish. This would make things a lot smoother if there are a few more spots on the map for general placement. I hope it is something BB can consider.
    In addition, there seems to be an issue with the map not updating. Sometimes it appears the camps are not down when they are and you have to go back and forth to see it.

World
    Ares
    We need to STOP having to do Whirlwinds for weeklies. There is never enough people to fill the slots. After sinking so many resources into these things it's no fun to fail because there aren't enough people to do multiples.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    i just don't do Whirlwind, just too painful to watch gens march from far away...

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I have failed to complete one weekly. Was last week, when I couldn't get 4 players together to run a whirlwind, and needing to do 2 more after that, I just gave up. This new one was a BC. One BC. Even though it's harder to get and requires a lot of troops - it's one adventure that I can either run myself and sell/swap the LS or try to buy.

Ended up swapping in guild, before I could even get the other parts done... so much better.

Even the 3x Wisdoms is better than 3x Whirlwinds. At least if you have those, you're in control of the challenge.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    I have informed the team about this and hopefully some changes will be made in the future.

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread