Reply to Thread

Thread: Auto sleep building when buff expires

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Auto sleep building when buff expires

Have a check box for each building to automatically sleep a building when the buff expires.

For example, I have snack on FT Castle that expires in the middle of night. I want to go to bed, but have 4 hours left on buff. If I sleep it now, I lose 4 hours of the buff. If I leave it, I'll lose many beans making only 1 beanstalk at a time.

Wouldn't it be great to select a building, check the auto-sleep box, and know I'll get the 4 hours of buff and then the building will sleep.

Or if it's too hard to put on each individual building, auto sleep classes of buildings. For example, all weaponsmiths, or all gold mines, or all building affected by each of the zone guides (paperwork, wood cutting, mining, etc), or specialty buildings like FT Castle.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Ah yes, that dream. Starting out, rushing to complete 2 gold chains for a stable income that I can work with, bought buffs cheap in advance, just to probably not even have run the buildings for 2 full weeks in 5 years, along with many other sleepers that is. The buffs are what kept me from actually utelizing what I did have simply because I don't have a scheduled day like I used to have.

The FTC at least has a not too bothersome workaround which will ease that headache, can't say I like the same workaround for other buildings though.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    I will be sure to make this suggestion to the team to see what they think and what they might be able to do with it.

-BB_Odhran

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I'd love this for the stuff under the market.. so many times i've missed the time (off on adv, rl, UNEXPECTED SERVER REBOOTS!!!... etc).. and found out my entire high end weaps are running unbuffed.. (last time over night )

there could be a check box in the market - "turn off affected buildings after buff ends" for safety

Same goes w/ FTC = since its a pricey building to run.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I would love this as an option only, not something permanent on any of the buildings. Checking an auto-sleep box would be great.
    Otherwise, would it be possible to be able to stack buffs on a building? that would be a lot of queues, so probably not.

Reply to Thread