Reply to Thread

Thread: the excelsior not working properly, freezes

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

the excelsior not working properly, freezes

when ui click on the purple button to run the forge with 1 crystal, it freezes after 2-3 times, the crystal is gone and i cant tell if i get anything from the forge as it freezes and i cant exit out of it by clicking the X.

i have to reload the game in order to go back and run excelsior again. crystal count decreases but since it freezes, no way to tell if i get any rewards or not.

can you please look into it?

thank you

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    happens to me just about every day. as far as i can tell, it still runs, and generates rewards, but just doesnt display it all properly on the screen. I base this on the fact that some of the times i run it when it is broken, at the end of a run (takes longer, but you can tell when the 'x' in the top corner turns from grey back to gold), I get another 'part' to a quest. I can tell this because the number of parts that i have increases by one, onscreen.

World
    Zeus
    If you were to make notes of the starting quantities of whichever elements get dropped from the flavor of Excelsior you're spinning, you'll see that even when it freezes and doesn't display the payout, the payout still occurs.

The freezing is horribly annoying and sometimes refreshing takes forever, which is also horribly annoying. But there it is.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Reply to Thread