Reply to Thread

Thread: Ditch New Year's resolutions

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

Ditch New Year's resolutions

Dear settlers,

Today is the day when a large number of people abandon their New Year's resolutions. What is your perfect excuse to ditch your resolutions? Did you already abandon them or are you still strong in the game?

Tell us about your New Year's resolutions, Tips & Tricks.

Happy Settling,
    BB_Odhran

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I decided to start my NYR in Febuary, after everyone else has ditched theirs and the gym will no longer be crowded.

mythterman
    Awwww dag, if I had known I would have made a new years resolution just so I could ditch with y'all.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I never make any so I don't get disappointed

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    This year I came up with the New Year's resolution conundrum. I did not make any, therefore I will not fail to meet my resolutions. As I am getting older and hopefully wiser, I realize that more often than not I have failed to follow through on most of my New Year's resolutions which usually follow the most popular list of lose weight, eat more healthily and spend less/save more money. So no to stress this year and a more relaxed gaming experience with The Settlers.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I never have made one. I just do changes as the need arises.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    My New Years Resolution was to have the authority to change it at least three times...first...I was to stop eating to much...well...the annual Men's Pancake Breakfast ruined that one...my second was...to stop drinking to much...well...a friend gave me a bottle of 18 yr old scotch and that ruined that one...my third was...to be a better person...but after I had some equipment fail with my cell phone carrier and all the yelling I did...kinda ruined that one too...so ya see...I kept my New Years Resolution...was able to change it 3 times...lol... :P
    Lord_Sheffield WYTCH KING

Reply to Thread