Reply to Thread

Thread: Improvement suggestion re multiple buffs

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Lightbulb Improvement suggestion re multiple buffs

I am sure you get suggestions all the time and perhaps this has been put forward before, but I was wondering if it were possible to set up the game so
    that you could "blanket buff" all of a particular building type with a specific buff...for example, apply feasts to all marble masons or pinewood
    cutters, etc.? An exception for sleeping or inactive items would also be good. Just a suggestion. I love the way we can delete all of a
    particular type of mail! That was a great improvement. I buff virtually my whole island with feasts almost every day and it is quite time consuming. It would be nice to be able to do that for a friend also....since many of us have "buff buddies". Just a thought...thanks for considering my suggestion!

World
    Zeus
    I suggested a "queuing" option for applying additional buffs that continues from where it expires. hope that's something they'll add. or at least allow the queue to be applied closer to when it ends that way you cant double apply too quickly but at least a good near 50% remaining you can apply another buff to pick up. this will help for buffing friends who are on a different schedule.

Reply to Thread