Reply to Thread

Thread: Epic Farmyard FUBAR

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Epic Farmyard FUBAR

Well sent in a ticket but honestly with the track record, I have experienced, I am not expecting much. This was my 4th run through of 'The Evil Queen' chain and finished 'Snow White' this morning. Got the two recipes but when, I placed them in the farmyard, nothing happened. I got Epic Water and Epic Mill. I already had the "lesser" versions of these but the "great" version failed to unlock. So just a heads up to everyone. Not sure if it was a one time bug or if something is going on. Careful doing that chain. pretty damned annoying getting enough just to get the first venture but then going through them all and a glitch takes away the prime reason for doing them in the first place kind of sucks...

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    there are other threads on this. It requires a refresh after you place the recipes. Its a bug .. but that fixes it. I screen shot my epic farm b4 (the workyard options), my recipe loot, then the recipes in star, then the recipes being applied. then refresh game... and check - it's always been there after a refresh for me - but if its not - you have all those screenshots to prove to TS that you a) owned the recipes b) dropped em c) they didn't apply (another screenshot after refresh of epic)

World
    Zeus
    Yeah, what Ciara_Belle said.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Reply to Thread