Reply to Thread

Thread: upcoming Valentine event--Weather Control Station

Settler
    World
    Zeus

upcoming Valentine event--Weather Control Station

A new event!! Feedback i've seen on test server is mixed. But regarding new Weather Control Station, it's pretty much negative across the board.

Seems to me the developers wouldn't give us a new totally worthless building, perhaps there's a use for it that hasn't been uncovered?

The only thing i see is (maybe) a chance for more blocking opportunities???

I'm wondering if anyone fiddled with it on test and has suggestions on how it might be useful.

World
    Zeus
    I've always wished we could get one of those weather stations cause they look so freakin cool. It's number one on my list for the event, even if it's not that useful.

It seems to me one aspect of the weather control station will be very relevant to Ali adventures and the MCC chain.

The 1st "buff" in the station gives splash damage to all defender troops (Swordsmen and Mounted Swordsmen) and to all enemy (defender?) troops. Since almost all enemy troops in Ali's and MCC have splash damage already, they gain nothing from the buff, while swordsmen and mounted swordsmen gain splash damage. It's not huge but it's something and should cut losses, even if only a little. Any amount of losses that can be shaved and reduce elite barracks time is appreciated.

As far as the rest of the buffs, I'm not too enthused, but until they're live and I can play around with them it's hard to know for sure.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    A lot can change once it comes to the live version. Testing provides us with that first bit of feedback and also allows us to work out some issues. It is always good to post your thoughts on the test servers feedback threads as well. Also posting them here gets passed along as well.

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread