Reply to Thread

Thread: Barracks Problem? Or Sector Problem?

World
    Zeus

Barracks Problem? Or Sector Problem?

After several bizarre screen freezes where bottomless wells I was bombing in sector9 came back, went away again, then wouldn't rebuild until I got out of the menu and went back in, my barracks in sector7 disappeared.

Seeing various discussion here and there about disappearing barracks happening to other people, it's been said that the problem is in the part of S7 where mountains used to be. This is where my barracks was.

So now I'm curious. Anybody and everybody who has had a building disappear completely thru no fault of their own, can you let me know where the building was and what it was? Is it only happening to barracks? Is it only happening in S7 regardless of the building? Or is it completely random?

Thank you,
    Perwyn
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Have been reported mag res disappearing. But that goes to star so no loss unless upgraded with tokens.
    Mad scientist.

World
    Zeus
    In sector 7? Just randomly? Or in places where mountains have been removed?
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I had a building disappear like 2 years ago in S7 very top left possible, I think that comes after using a Shot Firer (don't recall anymore but that's what the bomb map shows at least). It was a FM which returned to star menu and kept disappearing a while after again, ever since I left the spot free for Generals....who haven't disappeared. Yet.

No other spot has disappeared yet as far as I'm aware.

World
    Zeus
    Thanks Ceruhe.

Hey!!! I'll put all my Marshals up there and maybe clear them outta star finally!!

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    HMM lost combat armory - left of coal mines in mountains.. i cant remember if i tore rocks down there...

Settler
    World
    Ares
    There are reports of disappearing buildings on the European English forums as well. At least some of the vanished buildings appear to have been in that area in Sector 7 where rocks were removed.

https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...ring-Buildings

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    Thanks Ceruhe.

Hey!!! I'll put all my Marshals up there and maybe clear them outta star finally!!
    Maybe I could somehow put my Weekly Challenge quests there? Would buy demos for that
    Mad scientist.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Please be sure to make a ticket if you are facing this issue. Our support team has a work around that they will be doing until this issue is fixed.

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread