Reply to Thread

Thread: Christmas Market (Buff overwrite request)

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Exclamation Christmas Market (Buff overwrite request)

It would be nice to have the Christmas Market buffing system overwrite any active buffs.
    The reason is if there is still 1hrs lefts from the previous activation.

It should allow you to re-activate the Christmas Market buffs and by doing so it should overwrite any current active <Christmas Market buff> with the new activated one.

There should be no need to use stop buff simply to activate it early because the cool down allows it to run more often.

Like the feature when you go and activate a guide if there is already active guide you are prompted to overwrite it.

I would love to simply activate the Market buff feature when the cool down allow it and not have to wait until the buff ends or have to stop buff 30 buildings..

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    I will make this suggestion to the team and see what they might think.

-BB_Odhran

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Despite the support for this in the other discussion, I'm assuming 'the team' decided to not pursue it? It's something that has been wanted pretty much since the day after the Christmas Market became available.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by AstrumLuxLucis View Post
    Despite the support for this in the other discussion, I'm assuming 'the team' decided to not pursue it? It's something that has been wanted pretty much since the day after the Christmas Market became available.
    Would love for this to happen allow rebuff of it's own buff.. when you start it a bit later then usual and would like to re-time it correctly you could rebuff it early to re-adjust timing.

Reply to Thread