Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 12.02.2019

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by ghannima View Post
    fruits of hardship->495 obsidian ore... *shakes head
    (...)
    Really, if you didn't want us to get the buff, you simply shouldn't add it on shop.
    Bleah.
    Let's put it in that way:

100 crystals will get me around 100 obsidian in Excelsior (yep, slots are not equally distributed). Also, I can get some crystals (around 20%) that can be "reinvested". I would need moreless 400 crystals to get 495 obsidian, that is 400 crystals x 29 gems/crystal = 11.600 gems for the buff... this is hilarious, isn't it?

I just prefer to believe that the prices in merchant are set by some algorithm that either employs a certain degree of randomness (or sadism) or try to exploit drunk players...
    Whence comest thou?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    A bit more math... 1 buff last 1 day and half- dropped by friends (I simply ignore the self buff for now, i'm being optimistic). After running an entire campaign we can buy 4 and we get another 2+ 1(prem) from A Giant Battle loot. That means 7 buffs
    7x1.5=10.5 days.

In 10 days we can get (on prem) 120-150 crystals-> aprox 50-60 pages. Not enough pages for another At the Foot of the Mountain.

Please, BB, stop making fun of us...

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by ghannima View Post
    fruits of hardship->495 obsidian ore... *shakes head.......

So, we can buy 4 buffs after running a full MCC.

Really, if you didn't want us to get the buff, you simply shouldn't add it on shop.
    Bleah.
    I've recently come to the conclusion that this is all some kind of social conditioning experiment and BB is a syndicate of criminal sadists sitting around a huge conference table in a cavernous building on some privately owned island. Imagine an Austin Powers movie. With Dr Evil wondering aloud.... "I wonder how many times we can rub their faces in poo poo before they actually decide to quit playing" .... hah hah hah hah hah!!!!!!
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Fool me twice..
    Mad scientist.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Gold mine is even better than I was expecting. Worth it if I never have to search for gold again.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Noticed a change that wasn't in the changelog... Scouting Post and Meadhall cooldowns reduced to 1 day 23 hours from 2 days. Thank you! Hated having my meadhall fall further and further behind until I had to skip an instance just to get back in line.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Trialgame View Post
    Noticed a change that wasn't in the changelog... Scouting Post and Meadhall cooldowns reduced to 1 day 23 hours from 2 days. Thank you! Hated having my meadhall fall further and further behind until I had to skip an instance just to get back in line.
    thanks for noticing this

Reply to Thread