Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 12.02.2019

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] Changelog 12.02.2019

Dear Settlers,

The Changelog for 12.02.2019 was just published and we can't wait to hear your initial impressions and overall feedback.

Thank you,
    BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Regarding the Endless gold, recommend limiting these to 1 instead of 3. The mine is a pay to win concept, which separates players into 2 camps, the cash cows and the grass that they graze upon. its a slippery slope

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    "A skin for the Christmas Market is now available in the in-game shop, which allows it to blend in with the rest of your island outside the festive period."

Does this mean the skin is not applicable during a 'festive period' ?? if i buy a perm skin i expect it to override at all times.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    "Removed the duration from the Scouting Posts buffs description tooltip on adventures."

Why??? this was a way for us to ensure the scouting post was 'still active' after stuff like mid adv maint / crash // etc.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Can someone explain what would be the advantage to the weather station buffs?
    They affect enemies the same way they affect troops, so what's the point?

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by AlliNel View Post
    Can someone explain what would be the advantage to the weather station buffs?
    They affect enemies the same way they affect troops, so what's the point?
    If you look at the units from the Mountain Clan Campaign, it appears from this Wiki page that all those units already have splash damage. http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/mili...ilitary-units/ That being the case, I would think the splash damage buff would benefit our troops and wouldn't affect the enemies. Some of those units also have flanking, so depending on the units on the adventure, perhaps the flanking buff might also be useful.

I haven't used the buff, so am just guessing based on what Wiki shows for the enemy units.

World
    Zeus
    Not only MCC. Most of the troops in Ali adventures have splash dmg, so that particular weather station buff will be useful for those also.

The other buffs... IDK. Haven't given them much thought until we see what the final version is.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by runecaster69 View Post
    Regarding the Endless gold, recommend limiting these to 1 instead of 3. The mine is a pay to win concept, which separates players into 2 camps, the cash cows and the grass that they graze upon. its a slippery slope
    "The third indispensable element in building the new prosperity is closely related to creating new jobs and halting inflation. (...) In the past 7 years, there has been an average of one international monetary crisis every year... I suggest to suspend temporarily the convertibility of the dollar into gold, except in amounts and conditions determined to be in the interest of monetary stability and in the best interests of the Settlers."
    Whence comest thou?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    "Removed the duration from the Scouting Posts buffs description tooltip on adventures."

Why??? this was a way for us to ensure the scouting post was 'still active' after stuff like mid adv maint / crash // etc.
    I have to agree I do not see the reason to remove the tooltip (in the zone buff) location that tell you that the adventure you are running do have the Scouting Post feature on. It is the only way to know that you do have the 50% XP feature on.
    This feature is enabled for the adventure even if the 2hr period run out removing it from the tooltip make no sense.
    You can run 2 adventures and on the 3th you get example Scouting Post 15minutes lefts (But it will last for the whole adventure even if you take 2days to complete) why remove the scouting post tooltip from that adventure if the actual bonus is enabled for it.

I would not change a thing it is working has it should and we get information where its required.

Please BB provide more information/reason on the removal of this feature please.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    fruits of hardship->495 obsidian ore... *shakes head

Dear BB, in case you forgot, just a reminder of obsidian ore drops from all Mountain Clan Campaign (with 2 debuffs and premium, additional drops from camps/quests included):

At the Foot of the Mountain: 150+ 75(prem)= 225 obsidian
    http://prntscr.com/l5ztcr

Unknown Regions: 165+ 83(prem)+ 24(camps)= 272 obsidian
    http://prntscr.com/l6x3ta

Mountain Labyrinth: 300+150(prem)+14(camps)= 464 obsidian
    http://prntscr.com/l7azux

The People of the Mountain: 350+175(prem)+55(quests)+20(camps)= 600 obsidian
    http://prntscr.com/l85ejy

A Giant Battle: 420+ 210(prem)+ 33(camps)= 663 obsidian
    http://prntscr.com/l86ufw

225+ 272+ 464+ 600+ 663= 2224 obsidian ore.

2224/495=4.49 buffs
    So, we can buy 4 buffs after running a full MCC.

Really, if you didn't want us to get the buff, you simply shouldn't add it on shop.
    Bleah.

Reply to Thread