Reply to Thread

Thread: It's Official. Sector 7 is Bugged.

World
    Zeus

It's Official. Sector 7 is Bugged.

In back and forth emails with Tech Support regarding my level 6 barracks that suddenly disappeared from sector 7, it's been admitted that yes, this is a known problem.

If you have bombed the mountains in the NW corner of sector 7 and have built important buildings in those spots, I would advise you to move them right away.

Tech support refuses to supply the gems needed to take my barracks via instant upgrades from level 4 to 5 and level 5 to 6, even though it was at level 6 when it disappeared. So I have to wait 2 weeks while my barracks upgrades to level 6. They provided the upgrade material, but this is far from a satisfactory resolution of the problem

I don't want anyone else here having to go through this. So I repeat. If you have important buildings in sector 7 where mountains were bombed, move them before they disappear and you're stuck waiting weeks to get them leveled back up.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    If this is a known problem, BB should be ashamed of themselves for not helping you get back to your previous level.
    Proud leader of Eden, where everyone is accepted and respected, regardless of playing level. Write me for a free membership!

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    That's not good. They should fix the problem and provide the level 6 building without the wait. Why keep introducing new events and buildings if regular stuff is not working properly??????

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Alex View Post
    The statement remains the same in this case, too. To be able to make a better system, there is a need to rework the old ones.

Edit: Besides that, there is one rule: Don't trust the client! Would the reason "tons of work, so we decided to invest the resources into events and content" be enough reason to keep sticking to the existing mechanic?
    https://forum.tsotesting.com/threads...8894#post48894

World
    Zeus
    is that the mountains with the 3 COAL deposits?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    is that the mountains with the 3 COAL deposits?
    Yes. Hopefully it doesn't spread elsewhere.

World
    Zeus
    Guess it would be a good safety precaution to not put barracks or provision houses on any spots where rocks or mountains have been removed. Can't think of 2 more important buildings you don't want to get stuck taking back up to level 6 for a 2nd time. What would happen if an RPH disappeared? Would you lose all your recipes and get the "sorry for any inconvenience" mail from support??
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Reply to Thread