Reply to Thread

Thread: Production bug

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Production bug

I have the following situation:

Wheelmaker was on Zzz, wheels in storage 1.

Had gq to produce 30 wheels. Tricked and Treated the wheelmaker, while it was still Zzz, and then reactivated it.

produced 20 wheels nearly immediately, gq shows that i have produced 20 out of 30 wheels, but still only 1 wheel in storage. Nothing is using wheels (Carpenter has been on Zzz for months). refreshed multiple times, and the 20 wheels never appeared.

after the next production cycle, i have now produced 40 wheels. GQ is showing as filled (required 30 wheels). Storage now shows 21 wheels.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    comments from Help chat in game

[14:22] [SWAP] FrozenBlade: if you have buildings that require that resource, even if they are sleeping, and you didn't have enough in storage for them... they will pull what they require out of storage, so that when you turn them on, they'll be finishing a production run
    [14:23] [SWAP] FrozenBlade: seeing as you only had 1 in storage to start with, it would be safe to assume your carpenter needed wheels, and was waiting for them to be available in storage (yes, even though it's in Zzz)
    14:23] [FRNDS] DALES1: that sounds plausible
    14:24] [FRNDS] DALES1: what adds to the plausibility, is that the carpenter uses exactly 20 wheels on a production cycle

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    o0 . that's disturbing.

Reply to Thread