Reply to Thread

Thread: idea to make seldom used adventures more popular...

Settler
    World
    Ares

idea to make seldom used adventures more popular...

i would like to see the ability to convert 10 copies of an adventure/scenario etc to a "golden adventure" double the loot from a regular adventure... this would allow people to burn the hundreds of seldom used adventures that build up in star menu... even if you just double the odds of getting rare buildings or follow up adventures... anything to use them up... anyone else have ideas to use up the hundreds of adventures we have?

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by binderberger View Post
    i would like to see the ability to convert 10 copies of an adventure/scenario etc to a "golden adventure" double the loot from a regular adventure... this would allow people to burn the hundreds of seldom used adventures that build up in star menu... even if you just double the odds of getting rare buildings or follow up adventures... anything to use them up... anyone else have ideas to use up the hundreds of adventures we have?
    Sounds like a good idea, but you'd still have to run something other than VLT.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by binderberger View Post
    +1

Anything would be a help. Right now they are too tedious to run.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    I will be sure to let the team know about the idea.

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread