Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Valentine Event 2019

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis69 View Post
    it is not clear if the buff has to be active before the adv starts or not.
    It can be started right before adventure end and should give bonus.
    Mad scientist.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliana View Post
    Its definitely a bug. Most players are getting the double loot double refills. Yesterday i got no doubles. Today the same 3 people playing same coops...two got double on first adv while one did not. Second coop same people no one got double.

Since its not affecting everyone, support has been unable to verify it as a bug....according to a bb. So those of us who are affected are just out of luck. And its the weekend so nothing will be done.
    That sux, I am apparently not affected, so far so good. Hope they work it out.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Please send us a tall thin tower we can place next to our flower farms. I cannot find my friend's flower farms. I put two large flags next to mine to make mine easy to find. I prefer a tall tower that takes a single space and looks like a long stemmed rose. I could easily find that tower on a friend's island. Thank you.

World
    Zeus
    The wording on Charming Geologist makes it sound like he has 50% chance to finds 100% faster for finding gold and copper as well.

"Charming Deposits: Find 100% bigger deposits of iron, titanium, and saltpeter.
    In addition, there's a 50% chance of finding deposits that can be mined 100% faster."

I think it should be specific and say finding deposits of iron, titanium and saltpeter faster.
    Since the in addition is on a separate line it sounded like its all deposits.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Sooo...

Three days in and it's a mixed bag.

The event was very poorly described, and poorly executed, but I think I get the gist of it now. If BB had taken the time to explain things better, this could have been a decent event with plenty of participation. The total inconsistency in whether or not bonuses apply is a headache, but this is becoming a global feature (Gift Trees/etc) more than an Event issue.

Unfortunately the Devs keep playing like they know everything ahead of time, rather than like regular players. Too many false starts and wasted Resources/Buffs trying to figure out how things work, when a simple chart would have explained everything clearly.

For an event that is supposed to be fun, it's pretty gruelling Adventure Grind. The Expl/Geo are decent (Geo more so), but the rest is either unknown or seems pointless. More ideas about the 'new content' might be helpful.

World
    Zeus
    The Valentine's Buff seems to be broken. It appears to work only for the first hour of the buff (if a friend applies it to you, while it shows 3 hrs running time) the bonus only applies during the first hour. You will need to check your adventures tab in star menu to see if you have a "star icon" that says resources affected by event.

The best thing to do for this event is probably NOT run the farms with the valentine buff until you're just about to finish an adventure. Make sure you coordinate with whoever that finishes off the adventure so you can trigger the valentine buff before the reward is mailed to you. That is the best time to run the buffs. Apply the buff to your own island, no need for friends to do it. The 3 hours can mess your buffing. Use the STOP buffs if you need to stop the buffs to reapply new ones if you're not getting the star icons on the adventure tab.

ALSO- don't run the farms with 300% buff If you have well oiled machines. use that since it gives you 400%. You can run your farms during the deactivation phase as well. and have friends with premium apply the well oil machine to your island. this will maximize the flower production.

Basically, you can take the valentine buff trigger for an hour and stop it as needed BUT disable the farm from running so you're not actually using the 300% buff and save the running time for when you have 400% buff applied.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I think the The Love Garden needs slight rework. The quest "a time for relaxation" needs to reach 20 Residence buildings. That is very very unlikely even with moving allot of buildings. I managed to get 18 and it was a prime spot. This quest will not get done unless you have 2 of the love gardens. Even then you only have 30 mins to complete it between cool down and when the buffs drop off the first buildings. Also I think the amount of building you need to hit for the buffs needs to be lowered 15 for the pop buff is possible but the Barracks buff needing 25 will not happen unless you have 3 or more gardens. Even then you might get the buff for 30 mins only
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    How can I replace my Flower Farms? Since no building in the game can be restored (that I know of) I deleted my depleted Flower Farms
    Now, as I get into the event, I see that they can be restored by fertilizer but now mine are gone and cannot be replaced
    very frustrating end to the event for me
    thanks

Lord Ruairi

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Ruairi View Post
    How can I replace my Flower Farms? Since no building in the game can be restored (that I know of) I deleted my depleted Flower Farms
    Now, as I get into the event, I see that they can be restored by fertilizer but now mine are gone and cannot be replaced
    thanks

Lord Ruairi
    the pumpkin fields had the same type of refills
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Ruairi View Post
    thanks

Lord Ruairi
    Support maybe, but I woudn't delete these until the event is over (deactivated).

Reply to Thread