Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Valentine Event 2019

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Awesome, none of the explorers sent out before the timer ended brought back flowers. Awesome job, BB. You guys could ruin a birthday party.

World
    Ares
    Plus, any explorers that were sent out before the event but returned after it started also didn't bring any flowers. The other events have at least one instance work, here it's on both ends.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Droidhak View Post
    Plus, any explorers that were sent out before the event but returned after it started also didn't bring any flowers. The other events have at least one instance work, here it's on both ends.
    Mine worked at the start. Of course i took extra precaution and logged off for an additional 20 minutes after the event had started as well and before my explorers came back. Not sure if that's why I got and you didn't but I do know I got flowers from the ones sent before event.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    This is not a bug.. IMHO, just poor description from BB on how it works..

https://forum.thesettlersonline.net/...l=1#post289736

PS - Wondering, even if BB would explain it in detail... How much of the details will stick with players?

World
    Ares
    I don't know why, either, but I had sent my gens out at least 4 hours before the event started, and they came back a number of hours after the event started. The reset happened while I was sleeping.

Edit: If the wording of "chance of" is correct, why is that a deviation from all the other events? The other events are guaranteed presents when explorers come back after an event starts and/or are sent out before an event ends. "Chance of" is new, and is not a good idea to introduce to a game when the players have not experienced it in other events.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Droidhak View Post
    Edit: If the wording of "chance of" is correct, why is that a deviation from all the other events? The other events are guaranteed presents when explorers come back after an event starts and/or are sent out before an event ends. "Chance of" is new, and is not a good idea to introduce to a game when the players have not experienced it in other events.
    I do not think BB ever guaranteed it... They simply would not do that, from what I understand.
    and what you said makes me think, previous events other players might have complained about some players getting event resources, and others did not.. So BB **tried** to clarify by calling it, there is **a chance**.

As I said above (other post), I do not think its a bug (I am 100% confident), and just **still** unclear wording / description of what to expect.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    was never guaranteed. that's why every event i calculated the time(we din't have timer in the first years), so they returned before removal phase, to be sure i get something.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Apparently explorers that return after the event end but before you log in after the event end brought flowers and explorers that return after you log in dont.

Thank you very much for the gifts BB!
    Mad scientist.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    The geologist skill Charming deposits must be made clear on what skill is affecting a specific deposit.
    Deposits affecting skills:

Charming Deposits
    - 100% Bigger [YES]

Charming Deposits
    - 100% Bigger [YES]
    - 100% Can be mined 100% faster [YES]

They should be 2 completely different skills since 100% of the time the deposits will be 100% bigger but only 50% of the time will that same deposit be mined 100% faster.

The deposit tool tip should clearly states what skill is affected.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    OK, I have to write another comment. This time is regarding the Love garden. Now who had this stupid idea for a quest to buff 20 buildings to complete? For higher levels that have largest property carefully calculated and high level buildings placed for the best production occupied and it would cost a fortune to move them just to free one area to complete the quest and then be able to get a not very good buffs as a rewards???? Also if you have 2 or more buildings to cut the cool-down time, whats the point if residence around those secondary gardens aren't buffed. They only become a very expensive deco building. Not a very practical thing for many players. Don't even get me started on observatory...... it is very nice you gave us nice bonuses and extended the phase 2 but if the explorer doesn't work as it supposed to, well, it becomes more like a dollar store present. Just tired of the whole event, valentines was 3 weeks ago!

Reply to Thread