Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Can't connect after update

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    i have opposite results.. ff is always sluggish, i use opera (chrome based)... and flash is up to date on all 3 platforms (opera, ff, mac).. up until the last maint my game ran relatively smoothly.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Given the latency issue, I wonder whether slower keystrokes make any positive difference.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    so lag was great all day for me . no lag.. awesome... till i started a premium coin.. then POOF i couldnt build mines, cant move gens etc etc..

soo dare i say is there a bug w/ starting prem???

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    can't connect..

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    We are sorry for the long load times and are currently working on figuring out a fix for the latency issues. I know this can become annoying having to wait so long to get in, but we are working on it!

-BB_Odhran
    Annoying? missed all of the event till date..
    Can't log on even once.. keeps saying connection to server was lost...
    and No.. I don't try to log in every minute of my life..

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by alice007 View Post
    Annoying? missed all of the event till date..
    Can't log on even once.. keeps saying connection to server was lost...
    and No.. I don't try to log in every minute of my life..
    Could you please contact support here. They will be able to further assist you with this issue.

-BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

I can't connect either

when i click Log In, mine says.. Sorry, an error occurred. Please refresh the page and try again.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I get a partial load (30%-ish maybe) and it just stays there not moving. Latest Flash and have been trying all day: nada.

World
    Ares
    I've been having the same problem as of late, sometimes. I ended up closing and restarting my browser (which I normally don't do when I log out of the game). I got the now-ubiquitous Flash popup, which I then allowed. I haven't cleared my cache, but I will if I need to. It seems to be okay now.

What is happening since the latest update is that the load screen that includes the maintenance guy with a town in the background shows the loading bar to about 30%, sticks, and then eventually the screen disappears and it takes us to our island. The problem is that because I've had times where it never loads the island, it's hard to tell if this instance is going to eventually be okay or if I have to reload the browser. If it ends up being a time where it's not going to load the island, just refreshing the page doesn't help.

The attachment shows the time when it happened about an hour ago, as Pacific Daylight Time.
    Attached Images

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Droidhak View Post
    and then eventually the screen disappears and it takes us to our island.
    How long is 'eventually' for you? Because I'm thinking that an hour is more than long enough before concluding that the game simply isn't working.

Reply to Thread