Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Latency Issue Since 13.02.2019

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    A bit slow for me. Nothing of particular concern. I was having slowness when building buildings.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    I have experienced this lag on adventure maps with long shot army attacks and camp transfers with long walking other than building new mines or any type of building even a flower deco etc. on island.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I had to empty cache 4 times while running Besieged City...
    Oddly enough, the game was quite ok while running MCC (or i am so used in seeing generals crawling there that i didn't notice the difference lol)

A temporarily solution... try resetting your router, someone posted about it on eu forum. Unplug it for 15-20 min, it may work.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Everyone that is having the latency issue, could you please try the Test Server. Let me know if you still have the same issue on there.

-BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    The game won't load this morning. Been trying for about 1/2 hour now. Front page comes up, but the page with the settler holding the large hammer gets to the 1/2 way point and just sits their. I'll keep trying.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    Everyone that is having the latency issue, could you please try the Test Server. Let me know if you still have the same issue on there.

-BB_Odhran

I played on the test server for about 30 minutes without any building problems, EXCEPT it won't let me build a new wheat field over an exhausted wheat field, or a well over an exhausted well. Even if I remove the exhausted deposits, I still cannot build the new one in the same spot.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Update: 02.19.2019
    A game hotfix will take place February 19th-20th, from approx. 24:00/12pm ET until 06:00 ET. This hotfix is to address latency issues. The Valentine Event should be started sometime this week, if the game is more stable after this hotfix.
    Last edited by BB_Odhran; 02-19-19 at 07:54 am.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna1206deo View Post
    The game won't load this morning. Been trying for about 1/2 hour now. Front page comes up, but the page with the settler holding the large hammer gets to the 1/2 way point and just sits their. I'll keep trying.
    That happens to me every time I login and has been happening for at least 3 weeks now, if not longer. When the hammer guy comes up, sometimes I'll go fix a coffee or tend to the fire cause it can take anywhere from 2, on up to 4 minutes to get past that page.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    I was able to finally login (without going through pain of contacting support)..
    Thanks for the suggestion though..

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Ive been playing today, Tues afternoon and it appears normal. no latency on selecting yards to be build. Oulla, which is french for . And then i found out......

Reply to Thread