Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Latency Issue Since 13.02.2019

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

Latency Issue Since 13.02.2019

Last annotated status is always the current and continuing status, even if do not give each hour individual feedback.

Currently, the delays have our highest attention and we continue to work on a solution.

Last feedback thus still:
    We'd like to examine in detail the issues that have been reported to us since the last update before we enable new content. Thank you very much for your patience. We will be providing new information about the event this week, and by then we will have a close look at the game performance. We are still working on it.
    UPDATE 18.02.2019
    We deployed a new version on the test server, which includes a possible improvement for the latency.
    Please join the testserver on www.tsotesting.com and share your feedback with us.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you for informing us.

I'm more then happy if you cancel Valentine Event (or postpone it until whatever) and fix this terrible lag which make the game unplayable for some players.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    If it is of any help, the lag seems much more noticable on my windows desktop. I also have a Mac laptop which is not showing as much lag.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Latency issue? I can't even load the game. It loads and in the end says "connection lost, restart client" and I run in circles

Settler
    World
    Ares
    The lag is pronounced when you select a mine to be placed. It hangs for about 5-10 seconds. But it increases during a time of more load like Saturday or Sunday Afternoon. Monday i did not see it nearly as bad. As for the rest of the game. seems kinda ok. its a bit slow but not overly. a little sluggish. But the lag that happens when a message is broadcast by the avatar is the real badun. It will stop the game for about 10+ seconds. Complete freeze. But it mostly recovers. If it gets really bad, i rrefresh and the lag does not disappear but it does not stay hung. i hope this helps.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Sorry did not include this with above. The test server does not have the mine issue. When yo select a mine you are ready to drop within a second on the test server. on the regular Ares server that takes about 5 seconds to register. So if that is an indication of the lag issue, then the test server is workng correctly.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    may be i have been lucky, but i have not been much afflicted with the dreaded lag. i do notice that i don't have as many buildings on my island as most at my lvl. perhaps that is a clue for the devs.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    No lag in game , thats noticeable or affects game play. Playing on a custom PC , use Win 10 , playing in USA

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I have the building issue AND terrible lag when transferring generals. It gets worse the longer I play. The problem occurs when placing ANY building, not just mines.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Our Windows 8.1 PC doesn't seem to have been affected at all, but our Windows 7 Home Premium pc's are hanging for up to 2 minutes when attempting to place even wheat fields or wells. All cache has been cleaned, cookies deleted,, no affect on the issue ,, still hangs!!!.
    Happy Gaming Everyone !

Reply to Thread