Reply to Thread

Thread: Let me X out the "An Intriguing Coin" mini

Noble
    World
    Ares

Let me X out the "An Intriguing Coin" mini

I hate this stupid thing. It is too expensive (500 titanium bars each time) and it wastes half an hour to travel there, beat it and come back, and for what? The exp from the adventure is less than 5K and the loot is worth less than even the starter adventures. Considering you have to be at least level 42 to even get this mini, what possible value could that have? It is just to waste time. I can do 50 pandas in the time it takes to do one coin! And while the rest of the steps are comparable to a panda, the tiny extra XP and rewards those give you certainly aren't worth the 30 minute time sink.

Now sure, if the coin mini actually showed up at a vastly reduced rate compared to the others as it is supposed to, maybe it would be more tolerable, but I get it three times out of four every time I do Third Thief adventures. I have almost 100 in my star and this is despite quite a few times where I tried to kill them off and did dozens in a row. I am sick of getting them and sick of seeing them. Just let me delete them please.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    :O
    Mad scientist.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    LOL
    Just ignore them... it wouldn't be the only useless thing we have in our star menu.
    Besides, some years ago Tikki adv had a very good drop on event items.

I don't say I like it, tbh I can't stand it and I still had some left in star when I reached lvl 75, but for a long time I used it to kill the extra troops I had to make for Pathfinder quests... Now I have MCC for that.
    You can run it faster, no blocks, using MMA and Major... or all CoA...

(and I just checked, I have 200 of them now hahahaha)

Reply to Thread