Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Valentine's Double Loot buff not working

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Another thing to note: it seems as though the scout buff and the valentine buff are incompatible as well. Another player on my server has observed that adventures under the effects of the scout buff do not give double loot even with the little stars showing. I know that the one time I used the scout buff so far this event, I didn't get any double loot then either but that was before I knew to look for them. More testing on this is required though.

World
    Zeus
    I had the Valentine buff/bonus stop working after getting completely out of my browser to clear memory, then getting back into the game.

I've gotten the bonus pretty consistently throughout the event, with only a few misses. I'm not sure if I'd gotten completely out of my browser to clear memory those time as well.

But tonight there was a definite correlation. I ran 11 Lakeside Treasures and got the bonus consistently on the first 9. After exiting my browser and coming back I didn't get the bonus on the last 2.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I'm at 8 in a row with double loot. Not a lot of room for problems. Buff then do one battle. I'm not going to experiment and try to find out how far I can press my luck, just keeping things simple.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    We hope to find a fix to this issue as soon as possible and are truly sorry for it.

-BB_Odhran

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    If you dont refresh or relog or restart etc it has a good chance of working. Also inactivity can cause the double loot to stop working.
    Mad scientist.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I understand refreshing or relogging while the buff is running is probably not a good idea, but sometimes it's unavoidable. The browser crashes or the game logs a person out, these things are beyond our control.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    Sad to say the bonus loot not working is not only on the Valentine card buffs.

All my explorers, every single one, have 3 tomes in Sturdy Shovel. On medium searches, when they get the higher drop, it is 7 flowers because of the skill instead of 6. For the most part it's working; however, I noticed over the weekend that they were bringing back 6 from medium searches on an intermittent basis. In other words, I was getting a mix of 6 & 7 after a search.
    I need to retract this statement as it's incorrect. I'd completely forgotten about 3 Intrepid explorers who do not have sturdy shovel skill. All my explorers, every single one, EXCEPT the Intrepids, have sturdy shovel and this is what caused me to think I wasn't getting the bonus intermittently. I'm sorry for posting incorrect info.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Well since it is obviously not getting fixed, what about compensating us for our losses?? My adventure partner and I are each out over 400 refills so far! At 300% buff thats over 1600 flowers. Not even counting the other loot. I'm sure not everyone kept count like we did. And we both watched to make sure our buffs were active at the end of each adventure.

Reply to Thread