Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Double Loot buff not working

Noble
    World
    Ares

Valentine's Double Loot buff not working

Have tried starting the adventure before the zone buff was active and finishing while active (no double)
    Then started a new one while buff was still active and finished with buff time still left and still no double. 14 is just high amount, double should be 18 or 28. Have also done many lootspots while buff active and no double on those either. even the beans in that reward were 1700 which at double should be 3400. and the platinum shows 6000 which is the normal amount

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Thanks for the warning. Hotfix?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    o0

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Has anyone ran this without the buff in place to see what you get without it? Have you also made sure to double check your mail?

-BB_Odhran
    Last edited by BB_Odhran; 02-22-19 at 04:26 am.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    Has anyone ran this without the buff in place to see what you get without it? Have you also made sure to double check your mail?

-BB_Odhran
    The buff works for some and for others it isnt all over the europeon server where i play mostly and the german servers... buff worked for me for the first few adventures then all of a sudden stopped ...tried again today new buffs first adveture worked got double loot and xp playing siege so did other person so played again this returned normal non doubled loot.... buff ran out so buffed again tried again first adv again double loot any after that didnt

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Valentine DD Update

Dear settlers,

We want to clarify the description of the Valentine buff, because it was a bit misleading:

While every player can get a bonus to the loot of a coop/multiplayer adventure, everyone has to have the buff active on their own island to benefit from it. It is not working for everyone in the adventure just because the owner has it active on his island.

Happy Settling,
    BB_Odhran

THis is misleading it implies the only reason ppl are not getting the loot is because they dont have the buff on their own islands that isnt the case i have the buff active yet i dont get bonuses my wife has the buff active she also doesnt gain the x2 loot so if we both have the buff activated why aint we getting the extra loot

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I just got 18 refills off 2nd thief loot spot.
    Enjoy your own life without comparing it with that of others.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post

-BB_Odhran
    I've done about 20 (my own and lootspots combined) since the event began and most were not under the effects the buff. All gave me the same 9 or 14.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I am also not getting the bonus loot or bonus refills. I ran 4 buccaneer roundup and tried sftr loot spot. One person doing b.r with me did not have cards buffed and we got the same loot.
    All 3 of my farms were buffed and the zone showed the bear as active. This is very frustrating.
    Oh the 3rd person also had active buff and also did not receive bonus loot.
    The loot on b.r. was exactly what the wiki says you should get. And yes mail was double checked. This is not on our end BB Odhran.
    It seems most people are getting the bonus.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I can confirm. Not working with the buff active on my own island. Normal loot. I guess we're stuck like this over the weekend. I don't want to waste the adventures, though by the time there's a fix the event (and premium time) would be half over.

Reply to Thread