Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Observatory Not Working

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    This should be fixed in the upcoming changelog scheduled for the 9th.

-BB_Odhran

World
    Zeus
    Still not completely fixed... My Quartermaster Generals continue to arrive on the adventure island every 12 seconds until their normal arrival time. This is with the detailed star chart.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Dev team is currently looking into this.

-BB_Odhran

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by menalaus View Post
    Still not completely fixed... My Quartermaster Generals continue to arrive on the adventure island every 12 seconds until their normal arrival time. This is with the detailed star chart.
    This is true for me as well. All my generals are skilled. Only Tav gens have Navigation. All except QM are now working correctly with detailed star chart.

By pre-loading generals for their initial attacks in the first sector or two I'm able to work around the problem till it's fixed.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by menalaus View Post
    Same here. Have to disable buff on home island, go back to adv, dump troops and send back home before the loop restarts.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    worked yesterday with my booked mma (nav booked)... i was stoked to have them arrive in 2min approx (frankly it took me longer to get to the adv myself w/ the lag than they did).

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Also having a problem with the Quartermaster general. Stuck in a perpetual loop. Can't unassign troops.
    "I don't try to be awesome; it just happens naturally!"

Reply to Thread