Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Observatory Not Working

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    This should be addressed in the upcoming Change log, but additional details as to what generals are not working still will greatly help us. I know the change log only lists on general, but additional changes are going in as well, which should help the others.

-BB_Odhran

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    This should be addressed in the upcoming Change log, but additional details as to what generals are not working still will greatly help us. I know the change log only lists on general, but additional changes are going in as well, which should help the others.

-BB_Odhran
    I have only invoked it twice, once at 50% and once at 75%.
    None of the generals I sent had their time shortened.
    The only one I am not sure about is the Quartermaster Claus. He may have had his return time shortened, but I was not still in the game for the return. I don't know if his send time was shorter, since it's already so short I was still loading up the others when he landed.
    The Generals I sent which showed no benefit from the Observatory were: all 3 Champions, both Major Generals and MMAs.
    I have not tried the tavern generals, veterans, or special generals like Drakul & Mad Scientist (I seldom use them anyway).

World
    Zeus
    Yes, still not working... BUT on a positive note: IF your general has NO (ZERO, nul, zip) ranks in the Navigation Crash Course skill, then they do get full benefits of any applicable Star Chart buff. lol
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    T [...] but additional details as to what generals are not working still will greatly help us. I know the change log only lists on general, but additional changes are going in as well, which should help the others [...]

Well, I can vouch for the following generals with Detail Star Chart in effect, as follows;

General(s) which DO see the appropriate benefit of Detail Star Chart:

1. Veteran General - (0) Ranks in Navigation Crash Course.

General(s) which DO NOT see the appropriate benefit of Detail Star Chart:

1. All fighting (Non-QM) generals - Having one (1) or more ranks in Navigation Crash Course. Yes, when I say all, that means ALL. I tested at least one of each general type.
    2. All QM generals - Having one (1) or more book applied in Navigation Apprentice. This does include both Quartermaster and Quartermaster Claus generals.
    I hope that this information aids in the speedy resolution to this issue.

Cheers.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    None of the generals are affected by the observatory. It's still broken.
    Can someone tell me, are they going to fix it before the Easter event???

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    It did work for me when general had no books applied to them.
    Mad scientist.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    I will poke a few people and see what kind of update I can get for everyone about this issue.

-BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Observatory is not working at all for me. On all gens. When will this be fixed?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quartermasters are still not working. All other generals fixed for me

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    I used the Observatory again today. It is still not working like it should.

I used the Detailed Star Chart.

I sent: 2 Majors, Vargus, Nusala, 5 Battle Hardened Generals, 1 Field Medic, 1 Grim Reaper, 7 MMAs, 2 Quartermasters, 2 Quartermaster Claus's, 5 Veterans, and 2 Tavern generals.

The ONLY general that was affected by the Observatory was the 1 Grim Reaper. ALL the others took the amount of time that they normally do with the Navigation Crash Course skill applied.

Of interest, the Grim Reaper which was the first to arrive has NO skills in any category. One of my Battle Hardened generals, which took the 15 minutes to get there, doesn't have ANY skills in Navigation Crash Course, but DOES have skills in First Aid, Jog, and Rapid Fire. So even though he doesn't have Navigation Crash Course, he still was unaffected by the Observatory.

I sent them to the Unknown Regions venture.
    Last edited by Applejacks03; 04-03-19 at 08:33 am. Reason: Added more details
    "I don't try to be awesome; it just happens naturally!"

Reply to Thread