Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Explorers & Event Resources

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Explorers & Event Resources

According to the Valentine's Event Dev Diary, explorers sent out BEFORE end of event and RETURN before deactivation have the chance to return with event currency. I sent all my explorers out before 9PM Eastern Time on 3/3/19. They have been returning before deactivation without any flowers. What gives?

"Treasure Search (Explorers)
    All treasure searches started before the start of the removal phase and returning before the deactivation have the chance to reward event currency. All treasure searches started during or after the start of the removal phase will not reward event currency anymore."

Settler
    World
    Ares
    My explorers that were sent out before the end of the event are all returning without flowers too. On two different servers.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    good to hear I am not alone... explorers returning without flowers. hotfix?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    mine too... 3 that had some when i loggeg this morning. i logged out till this afternoon - the other 30 had no flowers.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Same for me also, my explorers meet the criteria in the Dev Diary to have a "chance" to bring back event goods.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Nothing here either.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    i got no roses either.....every other event they come back after with event resources but not this time......bugs in beginning and in end..all follows along i guess...disaster event!!!

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    i have like 20 exploders out on very long treasure searches. counted those flowers in my math for last minute purchases. this stinks.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I sent everybody on prolonged. It's a good thing someone mentioned the love crazed buff because that put me over the top. Otherwise, I would have come up short.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    I'll be the first one to say, I am still getting flowers (7 are still out, and should get some more ), and I do not think it is a bug

Although I have to admit, BBs wording on how the search behaves is odd and perhaps even confusing

Reply to Thread