Reply to Thread

Thread: Charming Deposits - affected skill

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Exclamation Charming Deposits - affected skill

The geologist skill Charming deposits must be made clear on what skill is affecting a specific deposit.
    Deposits affecting skills:

Charming Deposits
    - 100% Bigger [YES]
    - 50% Can be mined 100% faster [NO]

Charming Deposits
    - 100% Bigger [YES]
    - 50% Can be mined 100% faster [YES]

They should be 2 completely different skills since 100% of the time the deposits will be 100% bigger but only 50% of the time will that same deposit be mined 100% faster.

The deposit tool tip should clearly states what skill is affected.

Since you get the current skills info the deposit is 100% bigger but then after you build a mine it is not 100% faster.
    Players have used industrial mine and found out that the deposit speed was not affected.

This need to be much clearer for the players to see what specific skill is affecting a specific deposit.

thank you

You never know if your mine is fast or not and this should be rectified.

This is a charming deposit that is 100% fast and 100% faster.. but other have had the same tool tip but their mine is regular speed.

I hope other that have the same affected skill but dont get the 100% faster will populate this thread with image of their own deposit affected skill and time.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    agreed +1

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Same type of players issues reporting found in "Feature suggestions and requests"

https://forum.thesettlersonline.net/...st-quot-or-not

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Anyone else notice that all iron deposits discovered by the new Charming geo run at 100% faster speed once you build a mine and start running it? I had about 6 or so that showed a production time of 6m and then changed to 3m once I started running them.

I checked in the economy overview and that confirms they are running with 3min production times.

Could be an unintended benefit from the two separate buffs being joined in the same description. Though it says 50% chance, since condition one is met (100% bigger), condition two (100% faster) also applies?

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    I will inform the team about this and see what they can do about making it more clear.

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread