Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 19.03.2019

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    The source code for TSO is probably poorly documented and extremely convoluted.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    So you don't want the fix is what I am seeing from this. Will note this down.

-BB_Odhran
    What I am seeing is petulance and a thin skin in the point of contact between a business and its customer base.

This comment is actually far more discouraging than any of the technical problems with the game. It is a very bad omen when the face of the company thinks a cheeky customer is more of a problem than glitches with the product.

Guess it's time to slowly disassociate from the Settler world.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    "So you don't want the fix is what I am seeing from this. Will note this down.

-BB_Odhran"

August-Hale:
    "What I am seeing is petulance and a thin skin in the point of contact between a business and its customer base.

This comment is actually far more discouraging than any of the technical problems with the game. It is a very bad omen when the face of the company thinks a cheeky customer is more of a problem than glitches with the product.

Guess it's time to slowly disassociate from the Settler world."

This is exactly what they want ^^
    BB's reply was unprofessional and immature.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    When are they going to fix the observatory? I don't see it on the list. It still does not work on any of the generals travel times.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by AlliNel View Post
    "So you don't want the fix is what I am seeing from this. Will note this down.

-BB_Odhran"

August-Hale:
    "What I am seeing is petulance and a thin skin in the point of contact between a business and its customer base.

Guess it's time to slowly disassociate from the Settler world."

This is exactly what they want ^^
    BB's reply was unprofessional and immature.
    We actually are fixing the problem that is going on with the observatory. It is starting with the one general, but there will be additional changes done in the background to help with the others. Once we receive the update we would like to have additional feedback for those generals that are still having issues. This will help us in seeing which ones are having issues and which are not. It does not mean we are not fixing them, but a general fix might not fix them all.

-BB_Odhran

World
    Zeus
    A little bit of context goes a long way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuk1 View Post
    You stated that Gen Anslem would now work with the Normal Star Chart from the Observatory. In my experience, the Observatory does not decrease the travel time to any adventure for any General. So, why just focus on Gen. Anslem?

There will be additional background changes, which we will be gathering more information(after the CL), on which Generals are affected.

-BB_Odhran
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis69 View Post
    You are trolling us at this point, right? Or trying to get us to quit voluntarily? Asking for a friend....
    So you don't want the fix is what I am seeing from this. Will note this down.

-BB_Odhran
    At this point it's possible, at least in my opinion, that BB_Odhran was attempting to make a joke in response to Artemis69. You guys can pile onto him all you want, but it's been my experience that he's responsive and helpful to those of us that need it.

Keep in mind he's a go between. He has no control over anything BB does yet has to deal with complaining and mild hostility 24/7/365. That's the job. Any of you guys want it or think you can do it better?
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    A little bit of context goes a long way.

At this point it's possible, at least in my opinion, that BB_Odhran was attempting to make a joke in response to Artemis69. You guys can pile onto him all you want, but it's been my experience that he's responsive and helpful to those of us that need it.

Keep in mind he's a go between. He has no control over anything BB does yet has to deal with complaining and mild hostility 24/7/365. That's the job. Any of you guys want it or think you can do it better?
    +1.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    +1.
    I was wondering if it was an attempt at humor myself, I rather give the benefit of doubt. However, no offense Odhran, I think you better stick with your day job for now or you need to work on the delivery. Other options are using emojis :P. "runs and hides"

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    It was a not entirely successful attempt at malicious compliance imo.
    Mad scientist.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriond View Post
    Excited for endless iron mines.

I will suggest, however, that if you REALLY want to improve your sales of them, you fix the "Charming Explorer Tooltip" so we know if a deposit can be mined 2x as fast.
    agreed

Reply to Thread