Mad scientist.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    hello, I made a simple experiment with my generals;

- activated detailed star chart
    - started an adventure
    - sent all my generals to the adventure
    - as stated by other players before in this treat, my "FULLY SKILLED" COA generals including Anslem not effected by this new buff and traveled as usual in slow pace (both ways to the adventure and from the adventure).
    - unskilled generals traveled 75% reduced time both ways (to the adventure and from the adventure)
    - now 3 generals surprised me in this test with their different behavior patterns;
    a) General MOD only given JOG skill and traveled as usual in slow pace both ways (to the adventure and from the adventure)
    b) General Mary Christmas FULLY BOOKED (only difference not having JOG skill) but traveled fast by 75% reduced time as intended to be both ways (to the adventure and from the adventure)

*** the difference between MOD and Mary Christmas is the JOG skill besides all my generals including COAs which are not effected by the Observatory's buff, have the JOG skill, however before blaming the JOG skill see the last one,

c) Quartermaster Claus FULLY BOOKED but not having JOG skill since not on his skill tree, traveled as usual in slow pace both ways (to the adventure and from the adventure)

here is a start point for you for further search, good luck and hope you fix the Observatory or the skill effecting that buff soon.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Hey BB's, how about letting us buy more Demo Crew, Shotfirer and Gem Pit?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Oh. That's why I had scarecrows in my star. I wondered where they came from.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Remei View Post
    Yes, nothing has been fixed in regards to the Observatory. Just in case your developers do not know, generals with no skills worked and still work fine with the observatory, so apparently the problem is related to some skill(s).
    I will let the team know about this.

-BB_Odhran

Noble
    World
    Zeus

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Library View Post
    - unskilled generals traveled 75% reduced time both ways (to the adventure and from the adventure)
    So unskilled generals are fixed now? No more constant rebuilding? Thats great news.
    Mad scientist.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by SSSecretSquirrel View Post
    So unskilled generals are fixed now? No more constant rebuilding? Thats great news.
    Unskilled generals worked before the fix as well. I cant tell what would be their behaviour if sent separately, but if you send them in group with skilled generals, the "constant rebuilding" bug is still there - they will just land faster and most likely will fall under the endless landing sequence curse (for those who dont know, this effect stops once all sent generals landed on the target island, so adventures are still playable).

Reply to Thread