Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 19.03.2019

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] Changelog 19.03.2019

Dear Settlers,

The Changelog for 19.03.2019 was just published and we can't wait to hear your initial impressions and overall feedback.

Thank you,
    BB_Odhran

World
    Zeus
    Excited for endless iron mines.

I will suggest, however, that if you REALLY want to improve your sales of them, you fix the "Charming Explorer Tooltip" so we know if a deposit can be mined 2x as fast.

LoLex
    How much gems will be endless iron mine?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    General Anslem is now correctly effected by the Detailed Star Chart Buff from the Observatory
    why only Anslem?
    what about the other generals?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Endless iron mines - Yay!!

World
    Zeus
    "The cooldown of the Meadhall and Scouting Post has been reduced by one hour to improve the timing when used on a regular basis"

I have one scouting post and cooldown currently is 1day 23hrs. Does this mean it will become 1day 22hrs? And if I had 2 it would become 23hrs instead of 23-1/2 as it would currently if a got a 2nd one?

While we are on the subject of cooldowns....... Please, please, please, pretty please: could cooldown timers for items in the Epic Items category of the Merchant be done uniformly?

Currently it's a hodge podge of some items "reduced by one hour to improve the timing when used (bought) on a regular basis" (example: Deer Tracker quest, Ballista) and items on a strictly x number of days format which leads to the time creeping (example: Gem Package, Mystical Horseshoes). It doesn't seem like it would be difficult to implement and would be a huge improvement.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    "The cooldown of the Meadhall and Scouting Post has been reduced by one hour to improve the timing when used on a regular basis"

I have one scouting post and cooldown currently is 1day 23hrs. Does this mean it will become 1day 22hrs? And if I had 2 it would become 23hrs instead of 23-1/2 as it would currently if a got a 2nd one?
    I suspect that the cooldown is not going to change at all with this change. This change is the update that just happened on test being passed along to live. However, live server had these cooldowns reduced about a month ago and were not listed in the changelog. Test server was not changed to 1h23 until a few days ago. I'm pretty sure when they wrote up the changelog, they weren't paying attention and just copy/pasted and kept the part that says it will be reduced. I mean why update test to 1h23 if you are just going to update live to 1h22 a few days later? Heck why update live to 1h22 at all? That doesn't really do anything.

I guess we'll see.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by LoLex View Post
    How much gems will be endless iron mine?
    27.5k on Test. I'll pass at that price, but I only search for three every fourth day.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    My observatory does not appear to work at all, on LS (SLT wth MMA and Nus), my own adventures (Tikki multiple gens) and co-ops (multiple gens). I will gladly blame it all on Anslem if fixing him fixes the rest of them.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHomer View Post
    My observatory does not appear to work at all, on LS (SLT wth MMA and Nus), my own adventures (Tikki multiple gens) and co-ops (multiple gens). I will gladly blame it all on Anslem if fixing him fixes the rest of them.

Same here and I agree, hopefully fixing Ans fixes whatever issue there is.

Reply to Thread